• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    Walrein tried to dodge the hit but it impacted with him. Walrein was sent crashing into the water. Slowly his body descended to the ground.

Danny smiled, "Walrein...rest..."

Walrein closed its eyes and fell into a deep slumber. His cuts and bruises were slowly healing by the rest...

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    She smiles. Rest attack. A good thing to have. Only one of her own pokemon knew that attack, but she found it very useful indeed.

Espeon sighed, lying down and curling up at Lana's feet, bored. She watched the fight through one eye, the other closed

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Kingdra, let's use this to our advantage, let's not do a head on attack, not yet anyways. Kingdra, Dragon Dance, and make this a very good one."
    His strategy was coming together, now that Kingdra's stats were bossted up to a high amount, his speed and attack, he could start sweeping. But he couldn't go at it so crazy, he needed to watch his every move, he musn't be reckless

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    Danny observed that Walrein was now asleep and he seemed better.

"Walrein, snore."

Walrein began to snore real loudly and he seemed to be moving. Just then he opened his mouth and snow began to pore out of his mouth. The whole arena was filled with snow...it was the attack, Power Snow.

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana blinks at the snow. This was interesting. She crossed her arms closer to her body to keep warm, watching the battle closely.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Come on Kingdra, you know how to counter snow attacks like this..." He muttered to himself.
    And sure enough, Kingdra blew away the snow with a blast of water, protecting himself.
    "Now, Kingdra, use your Double Team attack!"

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana watches a bit longer, then looks at Danny. "I'm going to go inside..I'm tired, and its getting chilly out here. Have fun guys." *gives a polite nod to Zeth, then walks inside*

Espeon gets up and follows her

Kitty17794

Years
    flygonruler1 said:
    occ:
    holy shizits
    kitty found danny!
    woot the master rper is back

whould it be posiible for me to join?

ooc: of course :D welcome

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    yay! okay then.(if you dont here from me for a day at a time you can control me as you want)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nick glanced cautiosly towrds the voices one he had in his mind the oher he didnt know and with the battle it made him all the more cautios.
    Nick couldnt help but wonder why he followed them or why they seemed strange.Peeking around a tree he saw a familar face walking into the house.Who is that....he knew her from somewere....
    He picked up his bag and opend the flap and examed the picture of him and ash as pals...There! the girl in the back that was her...Lana Kechum...But that cant be she was dead...Wait he thought...Nick walked through the trees till he came to the back of the house, setting his bag down he peered through the windows tryting to find some sorce of info....

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana glanced around, noticing all the pokemon. "Well well...Danny certainly has been collecting...." She pulls off her pokeball, and throws it, releasing her Raichu. "Feeling better sweety?"

Raichu nods, rubbing his head. "Chuuuu..."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Raichu?Nick thouight for a moment...wasnt that a pickachu?Wow...Nick looked around the room then went to the next room.The kitchen...He opened the window and slipped inside.Looking around he found many things marked Danny...Wait...Danny and lana were great friends could this be the same danny?wondering if they whould remember him he found his way to the living room and looked around.
    Fancy no doubt.He sat down by some stairs and looked at his options.
    Confont lana and adk her about were she was and if thats the same danny,Or wait for her to find him and get sent to jail.
    Ill got with number one,he stood and walked to were lana was in the main hall
    "hello lana...."

Kitty17794

Years
    She spins around to face him, putting a hand on her belt. "Who are you and havent you heard of a doorbell?"

Raichu looks at him, growling slightly.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "You dont remember me do you?"Nick looked at the pokemon
    He thought he forgot somthing...His bag!
    Nick whipped out his only pokeball with him and dropped it to the ground
    A big pokemon came out one only found in hoen....Flygon.
    "Im your brothers friend...Nick"

Kitty17794

Years
    She raises an eyebrow, pulling off her pokeball. "I dont have a brother...but you do look familar. But I dont take chances..." She looks him over, frowning, then she blinks. "You're my dad's friend Nick. I remember you." She takes her hand off her belt slowly. "What are you doing in my friend's house?"

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    Walrein woke up after the long nap. He blinked several times and went to the surface. "Walrein use you Double Team attack also!"

Now there were ten of them all around the Arena. They all began to swim in circles.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Curse his stupid memory...and hes only 25
    dumb luck memory goes first....
    Nick looked past her out the window as the battle got more firce.
    so it is dannys place
    "I snuck in the back if I know trainers today they dont take to kindly to people walking out of the woods be hind them"
    Nick looked at her having flashback of when she was born
    Could he tell her?Not now....
    "so were were you?Your father and I searched forever..."

Kitty17794

Years
    She sighed, glancing out the window. "It's a long story that I'd rather not share at this time. How are my parents?"

Raichu settled down in a ball, seeing this man wouldnt harm her mistress. Epseon followed suit, and soon fell asleep.

Kitty17794

Years
    She nods. "Professor Oak is strong..he'll be around for awhile" She glances out the window, then looks at him. "So, what have you been up to?"

(gotta go, ttyt!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back