• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    She looks down silently at her two sleeping pokemon, trying to think up an excuse. She finds a half correct one. "I've been in Johto..."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth glanced at the new person, but didn't really take notice of him, he would rather focus on his battle.
    "Kingdra, don't worry about it, walreing has as much chance of hitting you as you do him!"
    All ten Kingdra moved in perfect synchronized motions, not one of them out of place.
    "Kingdra, further increase your speed. Use agility!"
    Not only had Kingdra advanced in great speed by using Dragon Dance twice, but now with agility, Kingdra's speed was phenomenal

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    The Walreins were swimming in perfect union and all soon dived underwater. It reached the floor of the pool and they all formed the one Walrein.

"I might regret this...Earthquake!"

The pool began to crack along with everything else. The land began to shift...

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana blinks, hearing the cracking. She walks over to the window and looks out, blinking. "Earthquake attack..."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Grr... Earthquake, I'm going to have to think fo something and quick.... Aha! Got it!" Zeth's lips formed a small smile, one that only he knew was there.
    "Kingdra, there's nothing we can do about the quake, but you can protect yourself. Now, all of you, go blast a Hydro Pump down towards the ground and protect yourself!"
    The Kingdras unleashed a strong Hydro Pump towards the ground, shooting all of them up through the sky.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana turns back to face her visitor. "I'm going back outside...wanna come along?" She smiles, then walks back out to the arena, glancing up at the water pokemon.

Raichu opens one eye, watching Lana walk out. He stretches, then sees she's in no danger, and goes back to sleep.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "I need to pick up my bag"he smiled
    "Ill be right back" Leaving flygon to meet other pokemon he ran around back and grabbed his bag.Placing it over his shoulder he turned to leave but found somthing on the ground.

Near his bag a light stone lay,as If crafted by magic it had one of the smoothest sufaces he had ever seen.Nick picked it up and examined it.Hearing a noise he almost dropped it.Agin the noice sounded from the stone.Nick the relised he found a egg.
    Picking his way back to the front he walked up beside lana and asked,"what do you think of it?"and showed her the stone

Kitty17794

Years
    She turned to him blinking. "Well well..it's a pokemon egg.." She looked it over, then glanced back into the house. "You betta hope momma pokemon isnt around.."

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
    Danny smiled, he liked this kid. He battled tough and was not going to be easy. He saw that the Kingdra was now in the open.

"Walrein! Aim for the Kingdra and his hyro pump! Use you ice beam!"

Walrein aimed and opened its mouth. From it came a long shiny beam of ice aiming for the water and the pokemon.

Meanwhile, in a beach cave a pokemon stirred. It heard the chirps and cracking coming from its egg. In the dark the outline of its eyes opened.

Kitty17794

Years
    Lana looked up, watching the ice freeze the water. She smiled. "I think Danny has this one won.."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Nick put the egg in his bag and set it down softly.
    "Danny has this one in the bag"Nick looked at the other person danny was battleing
    "whos the other guy?"

Kitty17794

Years
    "That's Zeth. We met him in the woods earilar. I battled him too...but I lost." She shrugs, putting her hands in her pockets. "He's a pretty good trainer"

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "I followed you guys from the woods but I didnt see any of you faces till later"
    Nick shrugged"maybe I should challenge him.."

Kitty17794

Years
    "Maybe. He's a great trainer...His pokemon seem really strong. Maybe we should have a tornament tomorrow. It would be interesting to say the least, and would be great training"

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "great Idea!"Nick was happy to know she was ok.He had been close friends with her mom and dad.They whould be happy....

Kitty17794

Years
    She nods. "Tomorrow will be interesting indeed...It'll be fun" She smiles, looking down at Raichu and Espeon

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "yes"Nick looked at her pokemon
    "youve trained real well"Nick picked up his pack"GO team!
    Spirit the flygon from the door and sat beside Nick.A light came from one and darkness surrounded the other poekball
    a Umbreon came out of the dark one and a shiny one came out of the other
    "this is my team"he said

Kitty17794

Years
    She smiles and leans down to pet the pokemon. "So cute! What a strong team." She scratches Umbreon under the chin. "Hey there sweetie"

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    The pokemon leaned up on lanas hand and for a moment nick thought he could tell about how close he was to her parents.He had been adopted.But not till after she left,Nick thought about his parents who were killed by afreak accident.He blinked back tears."her name is tails "he said pointing to the shiny one"hes spale and the flygons name is spirit"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back