• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Darkness

What should I do? (I'll do what ever has the most votes first)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow a new hack, i love those graphics Pallet Town looks cool the only things i didnt like are the shadow mews and shadow lugias sprites a bit

Since this hack is about darkness and shadow pokemon will Giratina and Darkrai make an appearence? xD

Years
  • Spoiler:

Aaannnyyywwwaaayyy...
    This hack looks pretty interesting.
    I wish you the best of luck with this hack~ :3

lol well, i'm dissatisfied but ty {XD}

There is definite gender. He was affected by Tsutaaja's Meromero (Attract) and Tsutaaja was confirmed female.

Anyways... if this is what you call "sucking at tiles" I don't think I want to see tiles that you would be satisfied with, because I would be taken aback by beauty.
    Even those "suck" tiles are fantastic.
    As everyone, I like the shadow Pokemon pretense. Keep it up.

Ty :)

Well, since more shadow pokemon got the most votes, I'm gonna go make some more and post them as soon as I'm done

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Pokemon Darkness

Ground/dark

Pokemon Darkness

Probably will replace flareon cause I never liked flareon XD

Pokemon Darkness

Looks a bit derpy, i'll rework it later.

Alright, an then theres this, mid way through the story you will be given a "symbiote shard" which you can use to change Pikachu into
    Pokemon Darkness

Again, I dont like how this turned out so i'll rework it later

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Pokemon Darkness

Ground/dark

Pokemon Darkness

Probably will replace flareon cause I never liked flareon XD

Pokemon Darkness

Looks a bit derpy, i'll rework it later.

Alright, an then theres this, mid way through the story you will be given a "symbiote shard" which you can use to change Pikachu into
    Pokemon Darkness

Again, I dont like how this turned out so i'll rework it later

The small problem I see with the Pikachu idea is, Ash would never use anything on his Pikachu. If he won't even use a Thunder Stone to evolve it, why would he use something as dangerous as a Symbiote Shard? If we're playing as Ash, we should be thinking like Ash.

Years
  • The small problem I see with the Pikachu idea is, Ash would never use anything on his Pikachu. If he won't even use a Thunder Stone to evolve it, why would he use something as dangerous as a Symbiote Shard? If we're playing as Ash, we should be thinking like Ash.

Thats the thing, you get the shard, you choose, you dont HAVE to use it, also...something happens to Pikachu in a event, lets just say...eh, dont get too close to him XD

Years
  • Finished scripting an event! This happens about mid way through the game.

Spoiler:

Anyone get a specific pokemon they want me to add a "shadow" version of? Let me know

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    All shadow pokemon look great. Hack is looking great. Keep up the hard work.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Could you credit those who created the ROM base and the last map, along with the people who sprited the tiles? I would really appreciate it. Also good luck with your ROM hack.

Here are the people who need to be credited: LINK

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • Pokemon Darkness

Steel/dark

I'm currently working on Viridian City, should be done in...1 hour XD

WOW !!! Where can I get your banner for support?
    Will Venusaur family be inplended into game?

Thanks for finding time to create Shadow Venusaur. I <3 it more than usually :)

Years
  • Could you credit those who created the ROM base and the last map, along with the people who sprited the tiles? I would really appreciate it. Also good luck with your ROM hack.

Here are the people who need to be credited: LINK

Oh, I completely forgot that, sorry, will do :)

WOW !!! Where can I get your banner for support?
    Will Venusaur family be inplended into game?

Thanks for finding time to create Shadow Venusaur. I <3 it more than usually :)

Dont have time to make a banner XD

VIRIDIAN CITY

Spoiler:

Grass tiles dont match with buildings, i'll have to fix it...later
    And I just noticed the tile error, dont worry :)

Yukari

What words can I use to describe this... Beautiful, Amazing, fantastic?
    yup, those will do.
    oh Hey just saying, but I think you should make a shadow charazard

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, I dont feel like scripting or mapping atm so imma go do some more spiriting

So I spent 30 min making these and now cant choose which to actually insert into the gameXD which do you guys think should I use?

Pokemon Darkness

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back