• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • OOC: there are no baby spots left only care takers

"Ok, enough with the aqaintances, I was awake the whole time seeing if you Pokemon where going to interact. Okay now here are our plans, first breakfast next, we are going to explore the hole, then we're going to see what you can do in battle then to sleep again that's our intire day planned out. Any questions?"

The old Flareon said very loudly to wake everyone.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Sure Blaze." Replied Zukra walking over t the breakfast area. She sat down and looked around the other Pokemon. Then she turned her attention to the old Flareon who was the leader of the place. "So how long have you been here?" She asked the Flareon curiously.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Rave says slowly..

"To answer your question i've been here for 50 years I was here when this place first opened but my trainer forgot me and I just got used to the fact that he abandoned me. His name is Lance he is now a Pokemon Champion. I figured he abandoned me because I was not a Dragon type, and you are welcome for everything even though i've only supplied you with a place to sleep. Ok can someone help me get up?"

A small Eevee came up and helped the old Flareon up. Eval sat down next to Hershey and Rave fixed a breakfast full of Pidgey eggs and Grumpig bacon.

"Like it? It's my presonal favorite."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I think about being a Dratini.

Zukra bowed her hed ot show her sorrow at being abandoned. "My trainer always speaks so highly of Lance and he's idoled by many trainers. I'll have to tell Ruki he abondoned his Flareon." She smiled then started eating. "Mmmm."

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: then what is she

IC: "It's ok Zukra I don't hate him or anything I just think it was kinda mean to leave me." Rave said trying to get of of the subject

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Entei.

Zukra nodded getting the hint. "So what is this hole thing? Is that where we go to have fun? Or do we train there? Ruki and me, we trained hard so that we could enter the Pokemon League. But it's still a couple months away and Ruki decided we should both take a break from training. Someone told her this Dat Care is supposed to keep a Pokemon's strength up and let them have a good time and relax so she left me here for a while." Zukra took another bite of bacon but didn't touch the eggs. One of her best friends was a Pidgey so she wasn't about to eat Pidgey eggs.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • " Sure I will be your friend.My trainer just got his eighth badge and wanted me to take a break and that why I came here. Zukra I think the hole is a place where there are lots of adventures we can have. " Blaze bent down and bit a bacon and egg. She new her friend was ninetails and a little vulpix and it was ok to eat the eggs. Blaze turned to her glass and was drinking her orange juice. " My trainer is Gary Oak.. I met him in a forest. I am not sure what happened because I was a baby. He rescued me from a poacher. And I can only remeber my mom said Stay with this trainer he will take care if you. And after that I grew up and I did not no if my mom is alive now. I really miss her so much. But Gary been really nice to me this whole time.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Rayquaza you can be a caretaker

IC:"Yes, That's correct Blaze there are diffrent realms you can travel to during your time in the hole for instance Fire realm. I would recomend thet realm to Dragonheart or Water realm for Blaze.Of coarse there is no land in water realm so i would 'nt recomend that to fire pokemon. But I can since I have trained for all of my life in all of the realms I'm adapt to them."

As Rave finished his breakfast and his sentence he got up and said..

"Okay Kids time to go see the realms."

Many of the pokemon were not finished but they scarfed down they're food and walked with Rave to the top of the hole. Hershy looked at the big Raichu in the corner with a twig in his mouth.

"Pay no attention to him he will try to tell you lies and take you to Dragon realm that's the place where bad pokemon go, really bad pokemon."

Alana

Years
  • Zukra nodded and looked hard at the Raichu. "The fire realm seems like the place for me. Though a little swimming wouldn't be bad. I've been training in water since Ruki caught me and I need to keep my skills up." But still I think I'll just have some fun in the fire realm first. She added to herself with a slight grin on her face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back