• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Demon Island

Since this rom hack is kind of short and i'm having trouble what will this new big area from the fin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    I found just Magnemite line, cubone line and sudowwodo fakemons. Are there other that i nissed?

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • 1.3 Update:

-373 Tower Complete
    -Demon Hunting
    -Shadow Tiers
    -Changed environment look
    -New Makabre Evolutions
    -New Moves
    -Sinned Seven Pokemon Team Changes

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I had a decent run going and I caught an UltraKing. But I think that if I have him, that messes up the game. I had bought Brick Break TM in hopes of giving him a move, and things just went to Crazy real fast. I dont think I'm gonna play this hack for awhile now. Not until it's gotten a few more updates.

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Which Pokémon changed in this update?
    With Makabre Evos
    Spoiler:

Removed and Replaced Pokemon :'C
    Spoiler:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • MAJOR ISSUE FOUND! So I arrived at Death Tower and went to grab the TM27 from that girl in the South gate. Well, when I go to open the TM Case, the screen turns into a jumbled mess of code and basically freezes the game. I didnt have any Gameshark codes enabled to test it out and the game still borked out. I've attached a screenshot of what I mean by a jumbled mess.

Attachments

• TMBorked.png
      TMBorked.png
      91.4 KB · Views: 8

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • MAJOR ISSUE FOUND! So I arrived at Death Tower and went to grab the TM27 from that girl in the South gate. Well, when I go to open the TM Case, the screen turns into a jumbled mess of code and basically freezes the game. I didnt have any Gameshark codes enabled to test it out and the game still borked out. I've attached a screenshot of what I mean by a jumbled mess.

does the glitch still occur?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • does the glitch still occur?

I'm redownloading the hack now to test if it still happens.
    EDIT- So I beat the first trainer to get my starter and I used Walk Through Walls to get the Return TM. And the issue didnt happen.
    I'm gonna test a few possible things to see what might have caused it.

EDIT 2- OK, I have pinpointed the issue. The same Gameshark Code list where I got my 5k exp code from has a 'Have All Pokeballs' Code. I used the Master code from that list and the Pokeballs code. It gave me the Pokeballs, but it glitches out the TM Case. So it's back to savestating and using regular Pokeballs for me then.

Last edited:

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Update 1.3a:

- Changing the old and dangerous flags that I'm recklessly using to a safer one.

(Not much of an update but this is important)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • DaimyoHermit, do you think that you could add the Version Number of each update to the download file so we can be sure we're getting the new update? Cause it's always showing as just Pokemon- Demon Island.

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • DaimyoHermit, do you think that you could add the Version Number of each update to the download file so we can be sure we're getting the new update? Cause it's always showing as just Pokemon- Demon Island.

renamed the download file. You could've just replace it since older versions are buggy.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Good news- I caught a new Taillow, leveled it up without the code to get to Lvl 15, and when it evolved, the game didnt freeze up. So I'm thinking that I just need to prime the pump and get Pokemon some normal experience first.

EDIT- Sheesh, it's like when one problem is crushed, three more pop up. So I beat the first Witch in Death Tower, and after she disappeared, the stairs didnt work. I walked into them and it was like a wall was put right where the transition was.

Last edited:

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Good news- I caught a new Taillow, leveled it up without the code to get to Lvl 15, and when it evolved, the game didnt freeze up. So I'm thinking that I just need to prime the pump and get Pokemon some normal experience first.

EDIT- Sheesh, it's like when one problem is crushed, three more pop up. So I beat the first Witch in Death Tower, and after she disappeared, the stairs didnt work. I walked into them and it was like a wall was put right where the transition was.

it should be fixed now. Sorry for such a very small mistake that caused a huge problem

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I think I'm gonna hold off on redownloading this hack for awhile. I'm just burned out on it, having to save state to get the right natures for my Pokemon and having to actually level them up...

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Small update 1.3b:

-trainer battle levels at route 3 lowered a bit
    -sinned seven bug fixes
    -nerfed and buffed fakemons (Some of them are useless some of them are way too strong)

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I hope this hack gets a DexNav feature eventually. It takes me so long to find Pokemon I want to use cause the encounter rates are so low for the good Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    I'm stuck in lavender town. can't go west lvl 100 underground path, south is snorlax and tower I can't go up the stairs after I beat lady blocking it. Did I miss something before being teleported to lavender or something?

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Update 1.3d:

-Added Weather trio Megas with their own signature moves
    They can be found in certain areas with 1 % encounter rate:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back