• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Demon Island

Since this rom hack is kind of short and i'm having trouble what will this new big area from the fin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
  • OK, turns out the only changes I was able to get to stick were to the movesets. Which that kinda sucks cause I wanted the changes I had planned for Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victribell to stick.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    I'm stuck in lavender town. can't go west lvl 100 underground path, south is snorlax and tower I can't go up the stairs after I beat lady blocking it. Did I miss something before being teleported to lavender or something?

you need to talk to the guy that having his father to be scarified in the town first?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    may I ask the way of evolving to the demons?
    I have raised the pokemons to nearly lv 80 and still no sign
    also my Haunter does not evolve to Ganger...?

Edit: I figure out the demonic evolutions now, it is like level 80 / 90 evolving
    but still have no clue on Haunter😢

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    This is interesting. I'm battling the last shadow in Viridian Forest, onto my last pokemon. Which is a zigzagoon. Whose only moves are tackle and growl. I cannot hit the duskull and it cannot hit me. Currently, it's spamming disable and I'm switching between tackle and growl depending on which one has been disabled. This has been going on for forever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This is interesting. I'm battling the last shadow in Viridian Forest, onto my last pokemon. Which is a zigzagoon. Whose only moves are tackle and growl. I cannot hit the duskull and it cannot hit me. Currently, it's spamming disable and I'm switching between tackle and growl depending on which one has been disabled. This has been going on for forever.

Oof. You can keep going until you use struggle

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    I noticed there have been some changes to the Makabre evolutions and the fakemon in general. Is it possible to apply them without losing save data?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    It appears that speaking with Sabrina or the leader of the bad guys after being transported completely freeze the game, and I can't find a way to get out

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I'm starting this hack rom and... well... how could I put that in words?. Having a zone like "red mountain" in game, I strongly sense that alter the game experience. U enter in a cave, u start exploring and... bang! a lvl 100 wild pokemon just show up.

Ok... u can just keep progressing as the game is intended to... (u fled or are completly deleted, then u find an old man outside the cave that teleports to another non-returning point). But... u can do another tricky thing instead. U can shoot a pokeball and try to catch that mon. Odds are really low, but in certain situations u can get some extra advantage (e.g, u can use a gastly against an enemy with all-normal offensive moves, u can try and confuse the enemy so it hurts himself, u can use a nidoran with poison point that poison the enemy at contact...). Whatever u do, as soon as u get your first lvl100 catch u can keep doing captures really faster (just try to get enemy mons at red HP zone).

In that cave u can find monsters like metagross, blaziken, aggron, salamence or crobat. Only problem is that they're limited in their movesets (so you'll need a move relearner or else), and they won't have EV's applied (unless u catch them in lvl98 or 99 and make a propper EV's training). But u can get really strong teams early in-game. I suggest u using any sort of barrier to prevent entering in the cave till you've further advanced

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Can anyone send me location of all demon souls I cannot find them

Demon souls are placed instead of gym badges, but you'll have to look for them in different places. Follow the only path u can take, and you'll be able to find them in no time. I'll give u locations editing this answer

1st -- Abandoned city, inside a house with several floors. Go to the top floor and fight a lvl 45 2-round battle (1st round with 6 pkmn, 2nd with one more mon stronger)
    2nd -- 373 East branch, death tower. Fight against the ghost that block the floor and grab it (black triangle). U need the silph scope that get it outside the tower, from a girl that ask u for save his grandfather
    3rd -- Flooded town, house next to pokemart. Fight against a lvl45 electric team at the 2nd floor
    4th -- Route 13 (after the sleeping deadlax). Fight against a coloured egg-like enemy
    5th -- Kiibo town, go to hunt zone (safari zone in this game). Go at the end and fight a lvl85 mostly-shadow team
    6th -- NO
    7th -- Route 14 (next to route 15) . Fight against a coloured egg-like enemy
    8th -- NO

6th and 8th medal doesn't exist. If you're planning to play this game, u shouldn't do that. It's really bad balanced (e.g: at the very beginning u can get a full lvl100, most of the elite 5 NPC are far more powerful than the final boss itself, makabre evo isn't either accesible or clear how to make it possible, most leggies like p-kyogre, p-groudon, deoxys, etc are random insted of a fixed type, u may get trapped in certain zones such as the last floor of rocket hideout...) and story... uhm... well, is kinda meh at the end

PS: Sorry for doublepost

Last edited:
    Back