• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Depths of Time

Should I use the new tileset?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    me and my friend dowloaded your rom and i cant get through the ( i asume) last part of the 'veridian' forest :'( its so agrivating.. the maz you put in its like.. un ... posible? lmfao.... PLEASE HELP... loll do you have a walkthrough for it or somthing lol... its insane... its hard when there are no read guide lines :'(:'(:'( PLEASE HELP [email protected] PLEASE?!?!?!

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    beautiful.entity; said:
    me and my friend dowloaded your rom and i cant get through the ( i asume) last part of the 'veridian' forest :'( its so agrivating.. the maz you put in its like.. un ... posible? lmfao.... PLEASE HELP... loll do you have a walkthrough for it or somthing lol... its insane... its hard when there are no read guide lines :'(:'(:'( PLEASE HELP [email protected] PLEASE?!?!?!

First from the skinny part go up 5 steps, left 3 steps, down 4 steps, left 2 steps, up 3 steps,
    left 5 steps, down 3 steps, left 4 steps, 1 up, 1 left 1 up, 1 left, 1 up, 12 left, 7 up, 7 right,
    6 up, 8 left and 1 up into the building, and your done!:)
    (I told it was an Invisable Maze. XD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    zomfgt?! the maze is to nuts lmfao does anyone have a walkthrough for the maze in what used to be varidian forest.. the invisible maze.. makes my head spin..

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    beautiful.entity said:
    zomfgt?! the maze is to nuts lmfao does anyone have a walkthrough for the maze in what used to be varidian forest.. the invisible maze.. makes my head spin..

YoshiMaster said:
    First from the skinny part go up 5 steps, left 3 steps, down 4 steps, left 2 steps, up 3 steps,
    left 5 steps, down 3 steps, left 4 steps, 1 up, 1 left 1 up, 1 left, 1 up, 12 left, 7 up, 7 right,
    6 up, 8 left and 1 up into the building, and your done!:)
    (I told it was an Invisable Maze. XD)

He put the walkthrough in his last post.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry for the lack of updates.
    I have been working on lots of 'Mario' related Sprites.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Can't wait to see more of this YoshiMaster, hopefully you can get more up ;)

zarithron

Still learning!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    i still have the normal starters when i play for some reason... and the maze was so easy i got thought it in like 30seconds

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    zarithron said:
    i still have the normal starters when i play for some reason... and the maze was so easy i got thought it in like 30seconds

I think the reason he has the normal starters is because the next beta will have the new ones.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry for not posting. I just found a new hobby in making movies.
    But the beta that's out does not have new starters but the next one will.
    Sorry.

Back