• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    An earthquake rumbled, and a fissure opened! Then from inside it, a gieser of lavashot out, spitting me like an oversized watermelon seed.

"VAAHAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa...."
    You heard me shout as I shot skyward.

Eventually, I hit Eclipse in mid air, and the collision slowed me down enough to fly again. "Hey, sorry if I broke any bones or anything." I apologized.

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    An earthquake rumbled, and a fissure opened! Then from inside it, a gieser of lavashot out, spitting me like an oversized watermelon seed.

"VAAHAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa...."
    You heard me shout as I shot skyward.

Eventually, I hit Eclipse in mid air, and the collision slowed me down enough to fly again. "Hey, sorry if I broke any bones or anything." I apologized.

i did not know there was a firework show (sarcastic)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked at the chainsaw spiraling upward after me.
    "Whaddya know." I said, grabbing it as it reached me and took a large bite out of it.
    "Good source of iron -or steel, I'm not sure which this is made of- and that helps me keep my armor in such good condition." I said.

Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    OOC: I m male dont get confused.

IC: Now regis whats your first question.
    zare watching regis say your first question is

how much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood

Years
    Pluslechu said:
    ((Could we please be a little bit serious? This is starting to not make sense....)) I sat against a palm tree and watched the insanity around me.
    ok blue wing please leave regis

Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    okay this what happened Phycrtrist: excuse me your eithier a woman trapped inside of a mans body or your love with your chair or a doorknob.
    what the heck was that about i will push you off a cliff if you want me to

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: perhaps make a new thread, similar to pokemorph maker, but with our own story? and one of the rules is try to be serious?

"Wait, I'm coming with you, I don't wanna be around that psychotic freak who's in love with a chair!" I said, flying after her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back