• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    That its when people start siding with me I must stop the madness.

Crazy am I? CRAZY LIKE A FOX!

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Cricket (that's her name) Uses fart attack! (Type poison, 75 base power, poisons like toxic.)

Hah, I used the TM I found in a can of hormel chilly for that attack!

OOC: flygon, check my latest post in pokemoprh maker.

Years
    Well if you are still sane, SE, a name for this could be Pokemorph: Genesis. (genesis being the creation story in the bible). The only reason I thought of this is because my brother is trying to hit me with his bible because its the thickest book hes got. Hang on a sec....
    *walks away to find brother*
    *Strangles brother to death*
    *gets back on computer*
    Im back now.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Ytnim said:
    Well if you are still sane, SE, a name for this could be Pokemorph: Genesis. (genesis being the creation story in the bible). The only reason I thought of this is because my brother is trying to hit me with his bible because its the thickest book hes got. Hang on a sec....
    *walks away to find brother*
    *Strangles brother to death*
    *gets back on computer*
    Im back now.

Good idea, but I'll send you the webster's dictionary, cause it looks like he's getting up again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back