• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "this is where my ability comes in. I can fly, thanks to the Flygon wings.. actually, I'm dealing with this better than you all are" I said, smirking, and flapping into the air

Years
    now scarier music starts playing ahhh why that cd i already caught her i mean his sudowodo

really i am dealing with it just as good as you are i just like to dramatize everything

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    I was startled, but I got over it and redeemed my calm self. "Really Eclipse, I can fly as well."
    I flapped my Skarmory wings and I lifted off into the air. Not as smooth as I thought, but it WAS my first time flying.
    I got out of the sandstorm.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I came blundering through the sandstorm, muttering many things which can't be said here, but you could hear part of what I was saying.

"Great, absolutley ******* great, first a Scizor tackles me, and now I'm caught in a **** sandstorm!"

I came close enough to see you guys, and said "What the **** happened to you?"

OOC: my character's pokemon/human looks are now on my signup on page 1.

Years
    "dude, watch the language. there are sensitive ears around, and I'm one of them" I said, covering my ears. of course, as spirit of the desert, I was the one who could cause and calm sandstorms.. not like they needed to know that...

Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    Man tis sandstorm is annoying but dont get rid of it yet wait till the raichu eared person goes deaf.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back