• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Actually, I don't mind in the slightest, it's polishing my armor!" I said.

OOC:
    pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Years
    "why do steel pokemon fail to realize they cant swim?" I said, diving into the water and hauling him up, using the reduced weight "don't fall, because your weighing me down already" I said, swimming to the side of the pond/lake

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "If a steel pokemon can't float, how come a jetski can?" I asked, then realized what the problem was.

I dove back into a cannonball, only speeding my wings as fast as they would go.
    I hit the water with a huge splash, and literally went skimming on the surface like a jetski.

"Now THIS is fun!" I shouted.

Years
    "be glad I'm an expert swimmer" I said when I surfaced... I got out of the water, and checked my wings.. "my wings won't do me any good when wet... cursed ground type" I said.. now I'd have to wait until my wings dried off before I left...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back