• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey yunghove hows the hack doin. As a beta tester I demand to test NOW! Nah kiddin you work hard and I shouldnt rush you. Also good luck!

Lol, I have some scripting to do, and thats all... I don't know how far the game should be for a beta though...

cOOl HaCk MaN! iM WaITinG fOr YoUr HaCk gOod LuCk!

Thanks for the support kid. xD just kidding bout the kid part. lol.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Sorry for being late yunghove.
    Congratulations on winning HOTW!
    Oh, and i'm ready to start the cave map now, just PM me for the details.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I just redid the whole piers sprite one of the gym leader positions wanted (I forgot user and am too lazy at moment to chk).

My program couldn't edit the picture of piers I chose for some reason so I got my cousin to change the pallette to cheat the system adn recreated the sprite from an outline!
    Pokemon Destiny

As long as the game is played on a regular screen and not largened than no one can tell that the picture has been pixelated. It actually looks kinda better than when I first made it.
    here's the direct link!
    https://i247.photobucket.com/albums... Corp Project Galleria/resized_piersfull2.png

Its exactly 16 colors and also exactly in 64x64 so I think you could insert this without anything but a pallette edit

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Just take your time don't rush for anyone or anything. If you take your time im 100% positive your hack will come out perfect. So just take your time and take it slow and easy and work at your own pace.

Years
    Heres a list of D/P pokemon that I inserted.
    If someone can do Icons and changing crys,
    please help me out.

Code:
    Gallade=Beutifly
    Lucario=Seviper
    Riolu=Milotic
    Empoleon=Swampert
    Piplup=Mudkip
    Prinplup=Blaziken
    Shinx=Ludicolo
    Luxio=Breloom
    Luxray=Shirfty
    Starly=Seedot
    Staravia=swellow
    Staraptor=Pelipper
    Leafeon=Meganium
    Glaceon=Ampharos
    Darkrai=Grumpig
    mesprit-huntail
    azelf-goryebuss
    Uxie=Vigiroth
    Turtwig=Torchic
    Grotle-Combusken
    Tortera=Feraligatr
    Chimchar=Lombre
    Monferno=Grovyle
    Infernape=Sceptile

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Oi! Yunghove! I was on the team before, remember! I though I could help you, I am free for a while, why dont you IM me, you are still on my contacts list! XD I an help dude, why am I not in the team list?

?????
    :psy copy:

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    No, it's not finished, so stop asking me that question. I hope the alpha will come out soon.
    And you can DL it when it comes out.

Well...no need for the attitude. I asked you once, if other people asked you then I didn't know. All you had to say was that it wasn't ready yet and to keep an eye on the thread. Didn't need to go off on me...:(

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    lol O-o

lolz nice story :D cant wait until alpha/beta! Rofl #1 best story i've seen since its pretty creative.

Years
    Well...no need for the attitude. I asked you once, if other people asked you then I didn't know. All you had to say was that it wasn't ready yet and to keep an eye on the thread. Didn't need to go off on me...:(

Well If you would read the rules, Asking that question is Spam. Also your whole Post ^ is Spam as it has nothing to do with the thread.

lolz nice story :D cant wait until alpha/beta! Rofl #1 best story i've seen since its pretty creative.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back