• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
I saw that you only have 11 screenshots, is there not a rule stating that rom hacks must have 12 screenshots of the game, varrying between Battles, the Overworld, and other stuff? I'm a bit new here, I want to learn to make Rom Hacks myself.

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
You should try asking on the Pokecommunity Discord

Thanks for the suggestion. What's the name/link to it?

I saw that you only have 11 screenshots, is there not a rule stating that rom hacks must have 12 screenshots of the game, varrying between Battles, the Overworld, and other stuff? I'm a bit new here, I want to learn to make Rom Hacks myself.

Didn't realize that lol. Will fix it soon.

RB11

Years
Hi everyone. Sorry for slower progress lately - its due to a number of issues regarding overworlds (and music, which I'm hoping to get fixed so you can hear it soon!)
Hopefully i will be able to update more frequently when I fix these problems - so look out for updates! (especially music related)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm glad to see that you are still working on this. So far, this seems to be the only demake we have that's actually in the works.

RB11

Years
PLEASE READ THIS POST!!

Hi everyone, sorry again for not updating in awhile.
After running into many problems with emerald, as well as not having as much time to hack, I decided to stop work on the Emerald version.

BUT DON'T WORRY! I am DEFINITELY not quitting this - if anything, I am more driven than ever to continue. Currently I am just porting it over to firered, which is going smoothly.
I hope to be able to update a lot more now, so stay tuned! Hopefully a release by Christmas (if everything goes to plan)!

Also, I have added Mr Dollsteaks patch to it, so massive thanks to him for all his work. Also thanks to Navenatox for the Dynamic OW patch as well!

RB11

Years
BxLu4NW.png
89wSjlp.png
mFNSJf9.png
fR75dPE.png

uxnOw1c.png

Okay, so progress is going well. I have inserted a lot of stuff, but just need to work out what the palette for the backsprite of the heroine is... smh.

Anyways, should be updating more soon, so stay tuned - these are just a few maps I've been working on.

Delta231

A noob
Years
BxLu4NW.png
89wSjlp.png
mFNSJf9.png
fR75dPE.png

uxnOw1c.png

Okay, so progress is going well. I have inserted a lot of stuff, but just need to work out what the palette for the backsprite of the heroine is... smh.

Anyways, should be updating more soon, so stay tuned - these are just a few maps I've been working on.

For the pallete of Protagonist Backsprites are already documented in my NSE Bookmarks.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
YOHssl3.png
f4zu0Kw.png

Just a few images of stuff I've been working on!
Got a lot more things to work on, but I should get them done.

Sidenote: Please let me know how long you think the first release should be - e.g. up to jubilife/ 1st gym / etc.

up to jubilife

Back