• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond Fire

Years
    can i get a eevee early in the game and where do i get a fire stone do i have to buy it, i want a flareon since there isnt many fire pokemons in the game(thats what i heared)

Magical_Flygon

Hoothoot master
    Years
    You don't need fire pokémon in diamond and you will have to find/migrate a firestone and no, you can't get and eevee early in the game, you need to talk to bebe when you get the national dex.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Exactly how early do you consider "Early" Wouldn't you prefer the new leafeon instead? Also I don't think you could get a flareon unless you obtain a national pokedex. And you get evee after you have the national pokedex. Also finding a firestone is not going to be "easy"

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    If someone traded you an Eevee (or Flareon), you can definitely get it and use it. It would just not register in your Pokédex until you get the National Pokédex, but that does not mean you can't use Pokémon from outside the Sinnoh region. So if you really want Flareon that badly, you may want to ask for one in the Wireless Trading Corner. (be sure to read the rules first)

Years
    If you really want a fire Pokemon get a Ponyta. You'll encounter plenty of them fairly early in the game. But yeah if you want a particular Pokemon just go to the Trading Corner here.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    As soon as you are able to get an Eevee, you can always get Fire Stones from the Underground

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    U find Firestones in the underground or out in the wild. And u get Eevee after national dex. Jeez u newbs go to gamefaqs.com or serebii.net.

Years
    Ponytas are available early in the game.

Or you could start off with Chimchar.

Other than that, I haven't seen any other fires.

And you have to complete game for eevee then get Nat. Dex.

Years
    You don't need the national dex to get other Pokemon... I traded my brother lots of migrated things before he got the national dex. As for a fire stone, you can find them in the Underground, though you could be searching for a while.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    what trading corner? i dont get it

This forum's Trade Corner.

https://pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Create a thread asking for an Eevee, but lately, there have been a lot of people, who have just started, asking for Pokémon. So unless you have something nice to offer, you won't get one...unless someone nice decides to give you one for free. ;)

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You may want to read up more on how Wi-Fi works with Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, but the gist of it is, once a deal has been made, the two of you will trade Friend Codes and meet up in the Wi-Fi room in the bottom floor of the Pokémon Center.

Look here on how to get your Friend Code, as well as for other answers to various questions that get asked a lot around here.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
    You may want to read up more on how Wi-Fi works with Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, but the gist of it is, once a deal has been made, the two of you will trade Friend Codes and meet up in the Wi-Fi room in the bottom floor of the Pokémon Center.

Look here on how to get your Friend Code, as well as for other answers to various questions that get asked a lot around here.

Also be sure you can actually connect wirelessly, and be sure to set WiFi settings, to.

Back