• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • And even though not many post here, you almost got 3000 views

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Just would like to say *cough*I told you so*cough* ^ ^
    And I enjoy the Noctowl. It is the only other member on my team.

Charmander
    Noctowl

Oh yeah, ready to kick butt.

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    /yawn Came back from my 2 year or so absent. . . NDS hackable? aswell as some great ideas and hacks. Great job if you ever need a spriter just PM me. :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • And even though not many post here, you almost got 3000 views
    sorry guys for late reply, i actually did not notice you guys replied since my thread was way down i guess..
    anyway, they view but do not post..weird..xD

Just would like to say *cough*I told you so*cough* ^ ^
    And I enjoy the Noctowl. It is the only other member on my team.

Charmander
    Noctowl

Oh yeah, ready to kick butt.
    haha..noctowl will be taken out in future beta and will be in the game but not as early i guess..anyway, i will make the first gym much harder since i got to know it was much easier this version then my original version..lol, i can win with a straight one pokemon army..

/yawn Came back from my 2 year or so absent. . . NDS hackable? aswell as some great ideas and hacks. Great job if you ever need a spriter just PM me. :D
    I pmed you, just waiting for your reply..:)

Anyway guys,
    i am still working on this but updates will be slow as i start school yet again and been busy with a money making project i was specially given.
    I also putting other hacks i am helping in my top priority so updates will be slowed down but i have finish mapping a few maps for maybe demo version 2 since my tile inserter is busy and will take time inserting my tiles and i don't really mind so i will release a demo version 2 maybe soon.

Another thing, i really want your opinion on whether to make the hero be able to talk in-game with other npc or remain silent like original pokemon games??

------------------
    Crimson Stardust.

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • UPDATE:
    Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]
    I`ve just finish inserting them xD
    BTW let the trainer silent! its more better than talkable

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey I remember this! Its good to see Dimension Legends back again. Good luck with everything! ;)

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • I notice an error in the latest screens.
    The Grass Starter (Smugleaf) has ??? as a type.
    You can remove that using YAPE.
    Actually i put it on xD..........i don`t think it`s necessarly to take it out tnx for comment anyway
    New screen:
    I noticed the dot it`s one if the bugs that i can`t fix

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • UPDATE:
    I`ve just finish inserting them xD
    BTW let the trainer silent! its more better than talkable
    They look nice.. And welcome to the team even though it is a late welcome text..haha..anyway i love your works man!

Hey I remember this! Its good to see Dimension Legends back again. Good luck with everything! ;)
    haha, so you do remember this hack..xD.
    I will work with all my abilities to make this a greak hack which can be enjoyed by others.Thanks for the Good luck!>

I notice an error in the latest screens.
    The Grass Starter (Smugleaf) has ??? as a type.
    You can remove that using YAPE.

Actually i put it on xD..........i don`t think it`s necessarly to take it out tnx for comment anyway
    New screen:
    I noticed the dot it`s one if the bugs that i can`t fix
    Hmm, why is it not neccessary to take out the ??? type??
    anyway, i love the japanese name of the pokemon better..haha, nvm about that, so you inserted it huh, what kind of bug is it?? and i really like the girl sprite..xD

Btw, i remove the css and edit the thread. I think it look much neater now..xD

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • well it`s unecesarlly because i think it fits Tsutarja (mysteriously type lol) xD
    Why is this thread dead??
    UPDATE:
    (New support sig)

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • well it`s unecesarlly because i think it fits Tsutarja (mysteriously type lol) xD
    Why is this thread dead??
    UPDATE:
    (New support sig)
    I don't know about the pokemon so i don't really know whether it is okae to put ???..
    anyway nice new support sig, people could use it to support our hack..

anyway, the thread is not dead as i am still working on it,
    I hope the next time i release a update it will be big and people do like them..xD

I am thinking of changing over the emerald..so yeah

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • hmm, no one posted??
    nevermine, anyway this hack is still in production, i was just waiting for the tiles to be insert but something happen and my tile inserter can't continue inserting them for now so he has only insert a few stuff for tileset 1 and i will continue the rest of the tileset to the best i can.

<Updates>
    This is the remap with new tiles of lotic town so tell me what you think of them, i only inserted the buildings in the screenshots, the buildings are made by me so tell me what you guys think.

Please tell me what you think of them, i do think the small house look funny..lol
    I will not put these in the first post since i inserted the builidings wrongly result in the doors not postion correctly..after that then i will continue mapping the rest of the map until the 2nd gym for beta 1..xD

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Don't worry, I support this hack all the way!
    And I like the tiles, they have a dark tone and the path looks completely natural. Awesome!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    i agree with teh blazer, the tiles do look good, and i also support this hack :D , and if you want this hack to be big maybe you should have some1 do a youtube walk through when your betas are close to being finished, idk i'm jus suggesting ideas lol

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • Cool tiles and cool houses i`m back all! but i can`t work until demo 1 is complete so i can put the 5th gen pokes inside xD...till then.....
    Comment!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I am sorry guys, but if some of you have not notice, i quit rom hacking simply because i lost interest in rom hacking/Modding..
    And yes, this is my second time i quit which but this time i don't think i will return to rom hacking ever again. so yeah,
    Mod if you would you can close this thread..
    And norul3s,
    since you're the co-owner, you can continue this hack in a new thread of your own.
    This are and only can be continue by norul3s, no one else, if he want to continue it, anyway if you guys want to continue this hack, just tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back