• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Electro Ball

Years
Anyone interested to help? I am not good at spriting. So anyone who could make a backsprite for male player. Come on man, anyone can contribute

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Woah! I really love the screenies.I like the overworld sprite as well. Looking forward to its completion.

Years
Finally Continued the hack, It's one of my main focus now. I've completed some more maps & alpha 1.1 is done too. Kindly Rate the Following map. I've given it my best
Bravery City
Spoiler:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Finally Continued the hack, It's one of my main focus now. I've completed some more maps & alpha 1.1 is done too. Kindly Rate the Following map. I've given it my best
Bravery City
Spoiler:

Nice! Your mapping seems improving. But I recommend you reduce more "blank" spaces Taylor Swift. Put some trees, or mountain like designs there. And grouping flowers like that seems OP. Anyways, good luck!

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Bravery City
Spoiler:
WOAAAHHHHH

Is this even the same hack? Seriously, this map's probably one of your best.

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
This hacks looks extremely incredible mate. You've made great choices on your tiles. I was shocked when I played to find Aethestode's Green sprite. I thought this was going to be like Light Platinum where you meet peoe from past games/seasons. But this hack is very intriguing. I can't wait to play the whole thing!

Years
Nice! Your mapping seems improving. But I recommend you reduce more "blank" spaces Taylor Swift. Put some trees, or mountain like designs there. And grouping flowers like that seems OP. Anyways, good luck!
Thanks Mate. I'll reconsider if there is a room for more trees of mount stuff.
WOAAAHHHHH

Is this even the same hack? Seriously, this map's probably one of your best.
Yes, the hack is the same one :) Yeah, when I completed this map, I was shocked too. Anyways, Thanks

This hacks looks extremely incredible mate. You've made great choices on your tiles. I was shocked when I played to find Aethestode's Green sprite. I thought this was going to be like Light Platinum where you meet peoe from past games/seasons. But this hack is very intriguing. I can't wait to play the whole thing!
Thanks bro!

BvrNSFo.png

Raptor X Mapping finished!! Kindly Give your feedback guys......
Spoiler:

P.s I would be uploading alpha 1.1 in one or two days which goes upto Divine City!
After That there will only be turn for Beta & yeah, almost all bugs are fixed in the upcoming alpha but I still can't make the backsprite for male player, i always got mess up.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Oh okay, that map was superb! You really did a great job. Another tip, try to do some layered mountain stuff. Like put a little mountain on the mountain, you get what I mean? :p

Years
Oh okay, that map was superb! You really did a great job. Another tip, try to do some layered mountain stuff. Like put a little mountain on the mountain, you get what I mean? :p
Yeah, Thanks for the tip, I will do it right now :) (The layer stuff)

BvrNSFo.png

Some New Screens from upcoming alpha are here guys

[*]Brock Is Here!
Spoiler:

[*]Arrival at Divine City!
Spoiler:

[*]Gary's there too!
Spoiler:

[*]Fun at the Trade Centre!
Spoiler:

Years
You should add a battle chateau. It'd be cool for xp grinding.
Advice's good but isn't adding battle chateau too much. I mean would have to work on opponents ranks & levels, adding a lot of trainers & all would be useless when player got no experience as a reward... :)

Years
TdEvNvc.png

So now I'm progressing at a good speed, have completed the 1st Gym fully(scripting too). Backsprite of player is done too & almost all the game graphics are done but the only thing that giving me a headache now is Battle Background.I'd glad if someone's there to help. Battle background will complete the game's graphic portion. I can't inset them & I find no offset for their pallete. I read the tutorial regarding that but it was kinda complicated. Now I'm in need of a partner who could insert battle backgrounds.I'll be glad if someone helps.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Hmm, looks like a great game and I love the use of new tiles, in my opinion, it'd look better with more HG/SS style tiles (trees, grass, fence etc), but it's your hack. :) I can't wait to play.

Last edited:
Years
Hmm, looks like a great game and I love the use of new tiles, in my opinion, it'd look better with more HG/SS style tiles (trees, grass, fence etc), but it's your hack. :) I can't wait to play.

Well the new tile system of which you are talking of would require me to remap all the towns which would be hard to do so! but I'll make my next hack with the complete HG/SS tiles of WesleyFG. Thanks for appreciation, you would not have to wait longer!

Years
Well, not trying to break the rules of forum by posting comments. I now have quiet a free time so I just wanted to ask if people want me to resume the hack. I'd love to resume if you guys would like...

Back