• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Elements

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Pokemon Elements

Hack of: Fire Red

Legend:

5 medals….
    Guarded by legendary pokemon….
    Earth……Groudon
    Water……Suicune
    Fire……Moltres
    Metal…….Registeel
    Wood……Celebi
    With all those medals together, balance of the world can be disrupted and it can be destroyed.

Story:

You are a boy/girl who lives on a mountain: Mt. Unit. You get a message from Prof. Oak who lives nearby. When you arrive there, 2 rivals of you are there too. All three of you get an pokemon, but you need to do a quest for him. When you finish the quest, Prof. Oak, your own mom, the father of one of your rivals and an aid of prof. oak are kidnapped by Team Zen. The 3 of you go and find them back, but soon find out Team Zen is searching for the 5 elements Symbols: Fire Symbol, Water Symbol, Wood Symbol, Earth Symbol and The Metal Symbol……

Features:

- A New Region: The Astar Region
    - 28 New Towns And Cities
    - 8 New Gymleaders
    - A Super-Long Storyline
    - Some New Tiles
    - A lot of Legendary Encounters
    - All 386 Pokemon Catchable
    - Starters: Magby, Elekid, Smoochum

Characters:

Hero:
    Boy/Girl of 10 years old who is about to save the world. The one wich you don't choose to be, is NOT in the game.

Gary Oak:
    The son of Prof. Oak and one of your rivals. He is eager to solve this mystery but needs to stay in the lab before anyone else gets kidnapped. He gets a Eevee at the start of the game.

Sapphire:
    A girl who lives in Latin City and one of your rivals. When she gets her pokemon and the people are kidnapped, she wants to go to Latin City too look is something has happened there, but it is blocked by Team Zen Grunts. She gets a Skitty at the start of the game.

Ruby:
    A Boy who lives in Green Town. He is the son of the first gymleader and his mom doesn't let him leave town. Then you come in hand and take him. He has a Eevee too.

Mom:
    You're mom plays a big part in the storyline. You didn't know anything about it, but it seems she has a big secret.

Phill:
    The father of Sapphire. He gets kidnapped too because he has won from the elite 4 one day.

Mike:
    The most important aid of prof. oak. He gets kidnapped too but is found after a while. It looks like he is brainwashed and doesn't remember who he is.

Screenshots/Videos:

None Yet

Progress:
    This means everything is finished there. This means it needs to be mapped. This means various things need to be done. This means it needs to be scripted.
    Mt Unit
    Oaks Garden
    Latin City
    Cave Path
    Snake Cave
    Endless Cave
    Cave Path (Part 2)
    Green Town
    Coast Path
    Coast Path (Part 2)
    Cliff Town
    Deep Cave
    Cliff Path
    Mankey Valley
    Sol City
    Shrine Cave

These are the maps that are in the first beta. The total progress of the first beta:

Mapping: 55%
    Spriting: 0%
    Scripting: 0%
    Various: 8%

Team:
    Patjuh09 - Mapper, Leader

Support:

Could use some!

Last edited:

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Well, i could help with the basic scripting, mapping, map checking anbd beta testing.
    But first I want to know: How long ahve you been ahcking?
    Why did you start this hack?
    have you amde any progress?

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    @Jordy-San: Pm me if you would like to join my team. Also, I've been hacking for a few years now, I'm not saying I'm a expert or something, but I can say I can map pretty well. I started this hack because I practiced for a while and I think that I (with the help of others) can finish this hack. I have made a lot of maps and I only need to finish up spriting and scripting to finish the first beta. I've made up untill the 3d town/city.

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    When I get alot of people who want to join my team, I'll pick out the ones that i like. It isn't true that when you are the first one to submit, you are sure to join the team.

I've updated the first post with the progress.

I really need some more people in my team, I need proof or else you can't join. As you can see, I'm pretty far with the mapping and I must say that the progress is going pretty fast. I'd like to post some screens but I need scripters because I can't go any further in the game with playing because I don't have a pokemon:P.

Last edited:
    Years
  • For the starters will you have Electivire, and Magmortar? If you do then it's uneven.
    Storyline could use a little work since it's kinda short and to the point but people like to hear more story unless you're still working on it.
    Other than that, not bad.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't think its good to ask for help in this thread.You're not the only one.
    Make this hack look profesional.Use CSS-if you know what it is- to decorate it,make a team thread,and make the 'help' section more small.
    It is not friendly for hackers.

my advice. ;)

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    @WILLBILL2: Magmortar and Electivire aren't in the game so it doesn't matter. Also, the storyline is finished and is alot longer, but I wanted to keep that a secret untill a further update.

@Ray Maverick: I made a team thread and I asked for help for a few new positions and the old positions. I also deleted the help-section in this thread. You should read the new thread after it is been proved correct.

Also, I have a new update, this time it is the character section in the first post. As you can see by now, is it that I am making the first post bigger and bigger with new things. In the helpthread I asked for an efficient update system so maybe on of the next updates is in the new system.

Years
  • @WILLBILL2: Magmortar and Electivire aren't in the game so it doesn't matter. Also, the storyline is finished and is alot longer, but I wanted to keep that a secret untill a further update.

@Ray Maverick: I made a team thread and I asked for help for a few new positions and the old positions. I also deleted the help-section in this thread. You should read the new thread after it is been proved correct.

Also, I have a new update, this time it is the character section in the first post. As you can see by now, is it that I am making the first post bigger and bigger with new things. In the helpthread I asked for an efficient update system so maybe on of the next updates is in the new system.

Ok, I was just wondering if you used the d/p pokemon. Alright, then lol. Sorry to give away a secret.

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I've updated the first post with the legend of the game.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • This seems pretty unique. But you don't say what you can do. I know it sounds weird but people like to know that you can contribute equally and aren't trying to get people to do it for you.

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    @Twilight: I don't understand what you mean.....

@Baseballscooper: I've put it in the first post.

Also, I would like to say that I have a update today, but I don't, so expect one tomorrow.

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I know, but in the first post you can see that your rivals get different pokemon at the start of the game. I also changed the types of Electabuzz and Magmar into electric/fighting and fire/dark so there is a triangle in the second forms.

Back