• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
  • the rival no longer gives EXP Drive ??

That was taken out a long time ago, it now comes from it's intended place, the corporate branch of the devon questline. When you got the drive from the rival, there was a very clear warning that that was temporary.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Im doing frontier mode and I have 50 bp. Where do I exchange them for a Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2020
    This is one of the best emerlad hacks I have ever played.....I really enjoyed it....however the latest update is quite buggy....I'm using mgba emulator still the screen freezes during the mossdeep rocket center event and after the battle with Wally at victory road....

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    they dont appeared britney with peeko why? i downloaded the rom and dont appeared i have the 1st and the 5 th badges

chumon

The Chu Monster
    Years
  • HELP WANTED
    I am currently looking for people to perform the following functions:
    • I'm looking for a pixel artist to draw in-game trainer art, and/or improve existing art.

I would be happy to help out in this capacity. I am about to start playing and I love sprite work. If you're still looking for help just let me know what youd need to see, etc. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    What is the shiny rate? I found and caught a shiny Ralts right after the first rival fight on route 102.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • I would be happy to help out in this capacity. I am about to start playing and I love sprite work. If you're still looking for help just let me know what youd need to see, etc. :3

Come to the discord and @ me to let me know that's why you're there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    How do I evolve my porygon2 in to porygonz? I can't see to find info anywhere I got the dubious disc but clicking use won't work and holding it while leveling up isn't working either

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Hey how does one obtain mega stones in this ROM and which ones are there? Also I'd like to know what sequence of events is needed to get HM Fly :)

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Hey how does one obtain mega stones in this ROM and which ones are there? Also I'd like to know what sequence of events is needed to get HM Fly :)

HM's have been removed completely. They no longer exist in the game's data. Some hm's were converted to TM's and are available as such. Fly's overworld functionality remains somewhat usable but has mostly been disabled. This functionality was rendered deprecated by my Waystone item, which you get from your rival at route 110. A list of available mega stones and their obtain methods is available in the informational files linked in my discord. I suggest you go there to get this information.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • How do I evolve my porygon2 in to porygonz? I can't see to find info anywhere I got the dubious disc but clicking use won't work and holding it while leveling up isn't working either

You can find this information and the other evolutions in the data files linked in my discord.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Aye, since you have mentioned that this hack is a story driven game, I just wanted to ask if the main storyline is completed. Are you adding more alternative endings as well?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Aye, so I started playing this last night and chose the frontier mode. A few oddities I noticed, when dugtrio was battling a Porygon 2, instead of download activating for Porygon, it said "arena trap raised dugtrios attack". There's also a random Swinub in the open level challenge that knows thunderbolt and other special attacks. Lastly, I came across a Kingler which knew Meteor mash and took super effective damage against a fire attack.

If I may drop a suggestion though, it would be great if we could be given 1 BP per battle in the battle factory and 7 additional when you clear the 7th round as 3 BP after 7 battles seems a little too less.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Aye, so I started playing this last night and chose the frontier mode. A few oddities I noticed, when dugtrio was battling a Porygon 2, instead of download activating for Porygon, it said "arena trap raised dugtrios attack". There's also a random Swinub in the open level challenge that knows thunderbolt and other special attacks. Lastly, I came across a Kingler which knew Meteor mash and took super effective damage against a fire attack.

If I may drop a suggestion though, it would be great if we could be given 1 BP per battle in the battle factory and 7 additional when you clear the 7th round as 3 BP after 7 battles seems a little too less.

Kingler is part steel type in EE. It's one of many changes made to make weaker pokemon more viable. I am aware that some battle messages such as arena trap are showing the wrong name, there's a lot of them and when they show up, I have to report to the battle engine maintainer, so I will do so. The swinub doesn't seem to be a problem, that's how it is in the frontier data. Thanks for the reports though!

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • I would be happy to help out in this capacity. I am about to start playing and I love sprite work. If you're still looking for help just let me know what youd need to see, etc. :3

I'm willing to help you make Sprite

Join the discord and let my staff know why you are there. Please have samples of your work ready to show us. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back