• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    Hello! I really like what I've seen so far, and have recently started the battle frontier mode.

One thing I've noticed is if you swap for a new pokemon, the item they holding is incorrect. For example, I swapped for a Muk with a Max Revive, but it actually had Choice Band. I'm not too sure why this is but knowing these items is useful if we're gonna try to get out of the BF.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    Are there still evolutions by trade, friendship, weather and another special conditions or do Pokémon evolve normally now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yo amigos.

I need some help. I've been talking to Crystal Onix and I couldn't fight it. I don't know why this is happening, but if someone could help me, that would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Hello, I just want to ask a question, the Pokemon list said that Jangmo-o is available in Meteor Falls, Ive been walking in the Meteor Falls for like 20 minutes and none appeared. Only a bunch of Zubat and Solrock. I got lucky with a boss Solosid and a Duolosis though but I really want to find a Jangmo-o. Is there any specific floor or condition to encounter him? Thank you in advance.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Hello, I just want to ask a question, the Pokemon list said that Jangmo-o is available in Meteor Falls, Ive been walking in the Meteor Falls for like 20 minutes and none appeared. Only a bunch of Zubat and Solrock. I got lucky with a boss Solosid and a Duolosis though but I really want to find a Jangmo-o. Is there any specific floor or condition to encounter him? Thank you in advance.

According to the ingame data, It's available in the first basement floor, second room.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Does that mean that I have to defy physics and use waterfall and go to the basement room above? I quite didnt understand sorry, thank you for the reply! 😁

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    Hello, very nice Hack!
    Im playing the nuzlock mode and If I try to withdraw a pokemon from my PC, ist Just goes back to the previous menu. Is this a bug or should it be like this in nuzlock mode?
    Just caught a boss encounter and it went to the box...

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Hello, very nice Hack!
    Im playing the nuzlock mode and If I try to withdraw a pokemon from my PC, ist Just goes back to the previous menu. Is this a bug or should it be like this in nuzlock mode?
    Just caught a boss encounter and it went to the box...

In nuzlocke mode, you are not permitted to withdraw mons from your PC. You may only deposit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2020
    I Really appreciate this game....In the latest update you cannot toggle between items while storing them into your PC....

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • I Really appreciate this game....In the latest update you cannot toggle between items while storing them into your PC....

We're aware. This is a side effect of the inventory expansion. You have a total of 100 extra slots in your inventory. Change the pocket in your own inventory before activating the PC, this will allow you to access the correct pocket.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    Hi, I just started playing and as soon as I selected my character, I felt it was my duty to make an account here to comment...

The female protagonist's overworld sprite and trainer card sprite are simply...awful...I highly recommend it be changed back to May...

Yours sincerely

Lady Sophie

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    The creator of this romhack happens to like Dawn alot and it's really not that bad.The chances of it being reverted back to her aren't high.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • The creator of this romhack happens to like Dawn alot and it's really not that bad.The chances of it being reverted back to her aren't high.

I don't think the comment above to yours is upset about the fact that Dawn has taken May's place but rather that the sprite of Dawn looks awkward or out of place in the hack.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DAWN?

Yes, well, It'll be reverted to the Platinum Dawn sprite I had previously. The current one was drawn by an artist trying to learn spriting. Things came up for him and he was working on it last I checked, but it will be changed soon. Probably in the next update. May won't be coming back at all, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back