• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
  • THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DAWN?

Here's what it will be now:
    f2JLGJk.png

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Something is up whenever I try to play this hack. It appears to be random and happens often too. After a battle the game just freezes, I have to restart to play again but it is annoying. I imagine this is a emulator issue but figured I'd bring it up just in case. I play on my phone using GBA+

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Trying out the Frontier Mode right now. It's still abit rough but no major bugs encountered so far.
    Are all the pokes that can be bought in BF EV trained with Max IVs (except the ones with HP move)?
    Keep up the good work man! The updates are so fast lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    Loving the hack so far very fun to run around freely. I also tried to evolve my pancham and well he seems to evolve into a mightyena? Is there a new way to evolve him correctly or is this a bug? Would like to know as i really want to use a Pangoro on my team. Is the waystone a story related item or do you have to go find it in a sidequest or something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2023
    I had made a post asking this also, but deleted it when I found the problem. You are on an older patch, the latest one fixes the issue by re enabling the use option from the valuables pocket.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Something is up whenever I try to play this hack. It appears to be random and happens often too. After a battle the game just freezes, I have to restart to play again but it is annoying. I imagine this is a emulator issue but figured I'd bring it up just in case. I play on my phone using GBA+

Yes this was explained in the post. You're using an emulator that doesn't have the ability to run my game. You need a good emulator that accurately replicates the GBA hardware in software. My game uses very high quality audio, and most emulators cannot handle it gracefully.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Loving the hack so far very fun to run around freely. I also tried to evolve my pancham and well he seems to evolve into a mightyena? Is there a new way to evolve him correctly or is this a bug? Would like to know as i really want to use a Pangoro on my team. Is the waystone a story related item or do you have to go find it in a sidequest or something?

My pancham evolved into absol with a mega absol sprite. I was using absol at the time with pancham having exp. Share to level up. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Cannot wait for the next update. Been keeping up to date with latest releases on discord

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Two questions did you include their hidden ability like Blazikens speed boost and greninjas protean and is there gen 6 Pokémon especially froakie and yes it's hidden ability too

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Another emerald hack that still able to perform moving animations to newer gen pkmn, this is a good features. And not much bug like theta ex. But the link battle is lagging in the middle. And I prefer pre battle mugshot rather than dialog mugshot thought. Other features seems well...and I'm waiting for custom/new battle BGM =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I've been following this hack for about a year now and I gotta say I think it's my favorite project on this website. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    i'm having / I've had 2 weird glitches in-game,

1. no matter what i do, the sounds are really weird, like there's no melody, only like 8bit sounds or something. same thing with battle sounds, no cry or music, is this a glitch?

2. (this one is kinda weird but i discovered this) if you have a follower with you and assign another one to follow you, the first one will vanish, and if you tell them to leave, the first one completely disappears, (ex. i made dawn follow me and assigned the "cute girl" at the exit of littleroot town to follow me as well, which made dawn COMPLETELY disappear and is no longer at her house or following you)

i'm using the compatible version of mgba (i know the second glitch is optional but its still weird)

please fix this!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    1. Are you going to release info for specific pokemon localizations?
    2. Plus, there are certain pokemons with different/added types (for example shinx, which I think dark type is added). Are you going to release info about this as well?
    3. I realised Kirlia male does not evolve into
    Gardevoir... I raised it to lvl 30 and nothing happened, I am at lvl 36 and still no evolution has taken place._. Does this evolution changes happen to other pokemon species? Plus, trade evolutions are somehow fixed in this game? How?

Very good game until now, I am really enjoying the new features. I would be happy if you could answer my questions, thanks!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    1. Are you going to release info for specific pokemon localizations?
    2. Plus, there are certain pokemons with different/added types (for example shinx, which I think dark type is added). Are you going to release info about this as well?
    3. I realised Kirlia male does not evolve into
    Gardevoir... I raised it to lvl 30 and nothing happened, I am at lvl 36 and still no evolution has taken place._. Does this evolution changes happen to other pokemon species? Plus, trade evolutions are somehow fixed in this game? How?

Very good game until now, I am really enjoying the new features. I would be happy if you could answer my questions, thanks!!

1. If you mean wild encounters, there's this: https://github.com/Ryuhouji/Emerald-Enhanced/blob/battle_engine_v2/src/data/wild_encounters.h
    It's the source code, so a little hard to read.

2. Here's a spreadsheet with all the pokemon changes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rEKEsvcTYyxOISMiXyz7Bg1Kajb30MCHjkkuM0ZUg8c/edit#gid=0

3. Kirlia evolves into Gardevoir at level 38. Some of the other 6 starter evolution levels have also been modified to be consistent with eachother. For all evolution methods including the ex-trade evos use this: https://github.com/Ryuhouji/Emerald-Enhanced/blob/battle_engine_v2/src/data/pokemon/evolution.h

All these files are available in the Discord server, so I recommend joining: https://discord.gg/xjYUDfK

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back