• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Ehi dearman
    I Just read on reddit that a difficulty mode Is on its way, so excited about this i Hope It comes out soon Also with a BF adjustment according to the PSS

Days
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Really dumb question but I don't see Piplup or any of its evolutions on the New Wilds PDF?

I am using Legacy and I picked Treecko so I still need to catch a Piplup for my Dex.

Days
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Piplup is a gen 4 starter. The gen 4 starters are not in Emerald Final.

Well then, like I said, dumb question lol. I don't know why I was looking for it. I guess I kept thinking it was gen 3. My bad, thanks for answering!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Thanks for everything! I'm making a rom hack using this as a Rom Base and I can't add Riolu and Lucario due to there being not enough Dex entries.

Years
  • Ok, thanks anyway
    Another question...
    Is there a way to remove the amount (numbers) from the TM pocket?
    It looks a little weird that they are still there even though they are reusable

Days
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Hello! Thank you for this amazing hack, I'm loving every part of it.

I noticed, however, that Hidden Power seems to be bugged. The typing is correct, but it is dealing no damage whatsoever, defaulting to a few hitpoints of damage, even super effective hits against low level mons. I'm using the Deluxe no gen VI Exp Share version without any patch that alters move stats.

Any help is appreciated!

Years
  • Hello! Thank you for this amazing hack, I'm loving every part of it.

I noticed, however, that Hidden Power seems to be bugged. The typing is correct, but it is dealing no damage whatsoever, defaulting to a few hitpoints of damage, even super effective hits against low level mons. I'm using the Deluxe no gen VI Exp Share version without any patch that alters move stats.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, I'll look into it!

Days
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    BUG REPORT

Hello, I found a weird bug when using Shedinja. So far it happened with 2 trainer battles: Camper Ethan in Jagged Pass (right before getting to Lavaridge Town) and Gym Leader Norman.
    I'm sorry if this was already reported, I don't know how to search through the 1175 posts from this thread.

Patches applied
    Spoiler:

What happens
    1. In battle, the trainer swaps out their pokemon for a bugged pokemon with 0 HP.
    2. This in turns ends the turn and the trainer brings back the same pokemon from before (because the pokemon with 0 HP is considered fainted).
    3. Next turn, it happens again. It's an infinite loop until I switch to another pokemon.

With Camper Ethan, he switches his zigzagoon for a bugged pokemon with a blank name and the missingno-style design.
    With Gym Leader Norman, he switches his spinda for his slaking (which isn't bugged when it's alive). Once you beat slaking, he brings back spinda, and then when you have Shedinja out he'll switch his spinda for his slaking again (and at this point it's bugged because it's fainted).

What it looks like to me
    I think this only happens with trainers with at least 2 pokemons in their team (so they can switch), when they have a pokemon that can't do anything to shedinja (if they can do trivial moves like screech, they don't swap out).
    They change to only one pokemon (I don't know how it decides which one), because Gym Leader Norman has other pokemon than Slacking that can deal damage to Shedinja but he didn't switch to them.

Pictures in the right order with context
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 20230823174952_1.jpg
      20230823174952_1.jpg
      314.9 KB · Views: 101
    • 20230823174938_1.jpg
      20230823174938_1.jpg
      300.7 KB · Views: 100
    • 20230823171013_1.jpg
      20230823171013_1.jpg
      291.9 KB · Views: 101
    • 20230823170616_1.jpg
      20230823170616_1.jpg
      303.8 KB · Views: 99
    • 20230823170557_1.jpg
      20230823170557_1.jpg
      297.6 KB · Views: 99
    Years
  • BUG REPORT

Hello, I found a weird bug when using Shedinja. So far it happened with 2 trainer battles: Camper Ethan in Jagged Pass (right before getting to Lavaridge Town) and Gym Leader Norman.
    I'm sorry if this was already reported, I don't know how to search through the 1175 posts from this thread.

Patches applied
    Spoiler:

What happens
    1. In battle, the trainer swaps out their pokemon for a bugged pokemon with 0 HP.
    2. This in turns ends the turn and the trainer brings back the same pokemon from before (because the pokemon with 0 HP is considered fainted).
    3. Next turn, it happens again. It's an infinite loop until I switch to another pokemon.

With Camper Ethan, he switches his zigzagoon for a bugged pokemon with a blank name and the missingno-style design.
    With Gym Leader Norman, he switches his spinda for his slaking (which isn't bugged when it's alive). Once you beat slaking, he brings back spinda, and then when you have Shedinja out he'll switch his spinda for his slaking again (and at this point it's bugged because it's fainted).

What it looks like to me
    I think this only happens with trainers with at least 2 pokemons in their team (so they can switch), when they have a pokemon that can't do anything to shedinja (if they can do trivial moves like screech, they don't swap out).
    They change to only one pokemon (I don't know how it decides which one), because Gym Leader Norman has other pokemon than Slacking that can deal damage to Shedinja but he didn't switch to them.

Pictures in the right order with context
    Spoiler:

Firstly, I absolutely love the thoroughness here, just want to say that right away!

This bug is known and should be fixed in the next version, it's a Deluxe thing.

Days
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Hi I am playing on Deluxe 7.41 with the HA patch.
    I have encountered a bug with Breloom, while Shroomish has poison heal alright upon evolution it becomes poison point.
    I tried evolving multiple shrooms with poison heal, but it always becomes poison point and the ability switcher doesn't help.

Does someone knows if it can be fixed or it is a thing they will be resolved in the next patch?

Years
  • Hi I am playing on Deluxe 7.41 with the HA patch.
    I have encountered a bug with Breloom, while Shroomish has poison heal alright upon evolution it becomes poison point.
    I tried evolving multiple shrooms with poison heal, but it always becomes poison point and the ability switcher doesn't help.

Does someone knows if it can be fixed or it is a thing they will be resolved in the next patch?

Will be fixed in the next patch, mistake on my part. You can use the included Editing Kit to change it yourself though!

Days
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    In the patching spoiler it says apply a Emerald Final 7.41 .ips file patch first. I want to patch the deluxe version, all I see is the exp share .ips under the deluxe folder. Is that the final 7.41 patch I do first? I hope I'm not missing something.

Back