• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    Any plans to add Fairy Typing? So strange going back and playing older games now without it.

Been playing this for the past day or so and its just nice to have access to so many Pokemon. Also I didn't realise how many good sprites were in Emerald for Gen 1 and 2 mons.

Years
    Any plans to add Fairy Typing? So strange going back and playing older games now without it.

Been playing this for the past day or so and its just nice to have access to so many Pokemon. Also I didn't realise how many good sprites were in Emerald for Gen 1 and 2 mons.
    No plans currently, got other stuff in the works I want to finish before even considering that!
    I'm glad you are enjoying it :)
    Can u make one patch to IPS for fishing system ?
    That's something more appropriate for a personal message don't you think? Send me a message with some more details on what you are looking for and I'll be able to answer you then

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Hello I'd like to know if there is a way to play the game on mac im trying to open it but i can't really do much it wont let me open the game with the emulator

Years
    Hello I'd like to know if there is a way to play the game on mac im trying to open it but i can't really do much it wont let me open the game with the emulator

You'll have to get an IPS patching program, just search for one in your preferred search engine. You'll also need an emulator meant for a Mac, I'm not familiar enough with Apple products to really give you anything more helpful than that, apologies!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Hey no problem i looked it up and on what game is the rom modified on is it FRLF or Emerald? cause i need to download the gba rom and then convert the lunar IPS for it to work

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Is the abillity Pickup based on The level on the pokemon or its based on the gen 3 chance just asking º.º

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    Hi there!
    First of all, I loooove what you made of this. :D Playing it on my phone right in this moment and the nostalgia waves are unreal!

That being said, I think I found a bug. (Not a bug Pokémon)
    I just got my first badge, got no water Pokémon in my party and no Surf. When I click on a body of water, I am still allowed to surf. It shows me the missing Pokémon icon from the PokéDex (missingno I guess), plays Slowpoke's cry and says "Grovyle used Surf!" I'm currently in Dewford town. If I wanted (and if the Tentacool didn't kill my Grovyle), I could skip right to Slateport, or get an early Eevee.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there!
    First of all, I loooove what you made of this. :D Playing it on my phone right in this moment and the nostalgia waves are unreal!

That being said, I think I found a bug. (Not a bug Pokémon)
    I just got my first badge, got no water Pokémon in my party and no Surf. When I click on a body of water, I am still allowed to surf. It shows me the missing Pokémon icon from the PokéDex (missingno I guess), plays Slowpoke's cry and says "Grovyle used Surf!" I'm currently in Dewford town. If I wanted (and if the Tentacool didn't kill my Grovyle), I could skip right to Slateport, or get an early Eevee.

Yep I am well aware of that one and it'll be fixed in the next update (no telling when that will be, hopefully before the end of February).
    I'm going to have it not show you any Pokemon when you surf or cut or whatever, and I'm going to add some dialogue for making it seem like you're using items to accomplish the tasks (axe for cut, inner tube for surf, etc) just for immersion's sake.

Glad you are enjoying it!

PkmnFan193

Not sure if this has been reported yet. But I was doing the Battle Dome. "Ready" has a capital "Y" at the end.

imgur.com/QPzXA4N.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    Do you state out loud where to catch which newly added Pokémon? If yes, where can I catch Slowpoke and how would I evolve it to Slowking? :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    Hey, I know that this hack is predominantly focusing on being a vanilla Emerald, but would you consider adding some later gen moves to take better advantage of the physical special split. I've found that while doing the Battle Frontier both Metagross and Latios lack great Physic/Dragon STABs which match their stats. For example, Metagross doesn't have access to any physical Psychic moves (which it later got with Zen Headbutt) and Latios doesn't have any access to any good special dragon moves (which it later got with Dragon Pulse). I've considered changing back to non-split given dragon was Special in gen III; however, when using a Swampert in the same team, it then loses the ability to take advantage of physical Water and Ice moves which better match it's stats.

Totally get it if it doesn't match what you want to achieve with the hack, but thought I'd ask since it occurred to me.

Back