• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    1. You get Eevee in Verdanturf. If you want it to evolve into Sylveon, check the item it's holding.

2. Lucky Egg is in the Safari Zone

3. I believe Gligar evolves through level-up or using a Dusk Stone. Can't really remember. Sry.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • You can get lucky egg In the safari zone building when talking to a guy

After all the Chansey I had to hunt...
    Also, how do I go about getting Mamoswine? Apparently, Swinub evolves into Piloswine by Frost Stone instead of at Level 33...

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Must be a mistake. It's supposed to be swinub --> pilo lv. 33 and then --> mamo using the stone :/

Years
  • mamamama please if you have an updated version pm me i want to know if someone is continuing this hack i really like it.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I just player through the hack myself for the first time since I added Iv/ev on trainers. I found a few issues I would like to fix and will probably release a glitch fix before the end of the year.

Overall I died a lot. Winona and Norman crushed my teams quite a bit while Tate/ Liza and Juan need to be a bit more difficult.

I've reached the elite four now and lost to Glacia. I think the game could be beaten pretty easily using something cheap like Shell Smash skill link cloyster though.

Team (all level 80 pre E4)
    Azumarill/Huge Power/Choice Band
    Aqua Jet
    Waterfall
    Ice Punch
    Play Rough

Haxorus/Batte Armor/Soft Sand
    Dragon Dance
    Earthquake
    Outrage
    Superpower

Mawile/Huge Power/Blackglasses
    Iron Head
    Play Rough
    Sucker Punch
    Stone Edge

Magmortar/Flash Fire/Magnet
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Flamethrower
    Sunny Day

Venusaur/Overgrow/Miracle Seed
    Sleep Powder
    Growth
    Giga Drain
    Sludge Bomb

Muk/Sticky Hold/Spell Tag
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Shadow Sneak
    Poison Jab

Spent no effort on IVs/EVs or natures for my own team and I feel the E4 is pretty manageable but still very challenging.

Only grinded before the E4 but I did white out a lot throughout the game.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I just player through the hack myself for the first time since I added Iv/ev on trainers. I found a few issues I would like to fix and will probably release a glitch fix before the end of the year.

Overall I died a lot. Winona and Norman crushed my teams quite a bit while Tate/ Liza and Juan need to be a bit more difficult.

I've reached the elite four now and lost to Glacia. I think the game could be beaten pretty easily using something cheap like Shell Smash skill link cloyster though.

Team (all level 80 pre E4)
    Azumarill/Huge Power/Choice Band
    Aqua Jet
    Waterfall
    Ice Punch
    Play Rough

Haxorus/Batte Armor/Soft Sand
    Dragon Dance
    Earthquake
    Outrage
    Superpower

Mawile/Huge Power/Blackglasses
    Iron Head
    Play Rough
    Sucker Punch
    Stone Edge

Magmortar/Flash Fire/Magnet
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Flamethrower
    Sunny Day

Venusaur/Overgrow/Miracle Seed
    Sleep Powder
    Growth
    Giga Drain
    Sludge Bomb

Muk/Sticky Hold/Spell Tag
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Shadow Sneak
    Poison Jab

Spent no effort on IVs/EVs or natures for my own team and I feel the E4 is pretty manageable but still very challenging.

Only grinded before the E4 but I did white out a lot throughout the game.

Nice team!
    I hope you will be able to fix the contests if it wasnt already fixed. Also may we know what the updates were.. I cant see it at the Op

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • No Healing Items + Customed Nature/Evs/Ivs + Auto Set Battle, Not Insane Enough. Know What? Add One Maxed Evs/Ivs And Specific Natured Legendary On Each E4 And Champion. (Kidding) Lol xD :-D Seriously, The Game Is Sweet And Enjoyable.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • No Healing Items + Customed Nature/Evs/Ivs + Auto Set Battle, Not Insane Enough. Know What? Add One Maxed Evs/Ivs And Specific Natured Legendary On Each E4 And Champion. (Kidding) Lol xD :-D Seriously, The Game Is Sweet And Enjoyable.

Haha yeah I like that!
    Maybe add it to the champion's ace pokemon.. That would totally wipe our teams xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Do you think that Tate&Liza/Juan were easier than the previous leaders because of the wide range of Pokemon available? Or perhaps they weren't as polished to deal with their weaknesses?

Also great that you can still manage this hack... But anything that requires your notes or the custom ini is now impossible, huh?

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • After the 6th Gym, I've decided the rest of the game is going to be a huge killer, so I've decided to EV Train a team of crusaders. This game really is difficult if I'm going that far! I have...

Chandelure Lv. 62
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 Spd, 252 SAtk
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Flamethrower
    - Energy Ball
    - Shadow Ball
    - Dark Pulse (Calm Mind)
    Planning Calm Mind after the 7th gym match.

Breloom Lv. 60
    Ability: Effect Spore
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Drain Punch
    - Spore
    - Seed Bomb
    - Stone Edge

Gardevoir Lv. 50
    Ability: Trace
    EVs: 252 Spd, 252 SAtk
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Psychic
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball (Calm Mind)

Electivire Lv.80
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
    - Cross Chop
    - Ice Punch
    - Power-Up Punch (Earthquake)
    - Volt Tackle
    The Starter.

Planning on adding some Defense, so Lapras seems like a good idea. Either way, this game has gotten me back into the roots of competitive training.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    I am glad to hear your still working on this hack and I am looking forwards to the changes that will hopefully make this game even harder than it already is

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    I Really love this hack, finally the last week I beat the elite four
    I want complet my pokedex but I can´t find the Chasey ¬¬

Where is the entrance for the cave of memories,?? :( I Don't know where is u.u

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • I Really love this hack, finally the last week I beat the elite four
    I want complet my pokedex but I can´t find the Chasey ¬¬

Where is the entrance for the cave of memories,?? :( I Don't know where is u.u

I Think I Know 2 Entrance, 1 Is The Altering Cave. That's West Of The Trick House, And 2 North Of The Weather Institute Where You Can Use Waterfall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back