• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    -I'm looking for a ditto, where I can Find one???

And exist another way to get a Heart Scales??? buying?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    Help, I want to know where is the lucky egg? I need one
    or where I can find a Chansey???

PLEASEEEE!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Lucky Egg and Chansey in Safari Zone. The Item in Briney's house is obtainable. Use Thief on Luvdisc in Route 103 to get a lot of Heart Scales :)

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • This game is quite the challenge. The 1st gym leader crushed me 3 times. I like it though.
    My stomach is in knots for not having any Pokeballs when I encountered a Shiny Whismur while level grinding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hey. I can't seem to open the game. After downloading it i get 2 folders, (Macso/emerald omega). The files i receive in emerald omega is "DS store" "boss levels" and "ups file" neither of these is playable on my vgba..
    Help??

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Hey. I can't seem to open the game. After downloading it i get 2 folders, (Macso/emerald omega). The files i receive in emerald omega is "DS store" "boss levels" and "ups file" neither of these is playable on my vgba..
    Help??

You have to patch the ups file onto an Emerald rom with an ups patcher (I use Tsukiyomi)

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Can't Patch The Game, I Use The My Boy's Patch But It Keep Saying Can't Patch File, I Used The Formula Right. Clean Emerald Rom + .ups + .gba And .ups Has To Be The Same Name - Patch. But No Can Do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Hi, I've played your hack and it's awesome, honestly. But i would know something, how did you make possible to bring uber in battle frontier ? I've compare the script of your hack and that of a clean emerald rom and they're the same. Did you use ASM or something else ?
    In any case, thank's a lot for your hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    I just wish there was a way to combine this and sigma emerald so that we get an emerald hack with both new abilities and new moves. Oh well.

klc

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Hello,my name is klc and I am new here.I would really like to play pokemon emrald omega
    But I am interested in last update to be precise one with GEN IV pokemon, because i really like Electravire. I would really appreciate if someone could send me a download link.
    Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back