• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    rom patcher js gives me the rom mismatch

Works fine when I do it.

Make sure the Pokemon Emerald Trash Man ROM is loaded in the ROM file section and the Energized Emerald Patch is loaded in the Patch file section. Creator mode should be off too of course.

Years
    Pretty sure you can just patch it regardless and it should work fine. At least for me this worked, of course I haven't played through the whole game or far at all but it shouldn't give any issues

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    Comeing back from the issues i found out that Mgba 0.10.2 was very buggy and crashed when the intro ended so i got the latest build and it works fine also how do you get the Evolutionary Stones? is there a shop for it?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i was wondering what was the next update to have?

I'm currently working on a big update that will have a new Battle Tower format that is built around uber legendaries and Megas. There will probably be smaller updates before that though with more IV manipulation, some PLA Pokemon added and bug fixes. Whenever all that will be done, I don't know. I'm busy playing the new Zelda and I wanted a break from the project.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024
    I'm currently working on a big update that will have a new Battle Tower format that is built around uber legendaries and Megas. There will probably be smaller updates before that though with more IV manipulation, some PLA Pokemon added and bug fixes. Whenever all that will be done, I don't know. I'm busy playing the new Zelda and I wanted a break from the project.

Hey there. Nice to know you're working on an update.

Any change you'll do a Scalemon mode in the future? (All major evolved Pokemon with around the same base-stat total?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    well i cant wait for the update i been finished the ROM hack with roserade and swampert

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    I tried to play the game but after creating my name, it starts to freeze when I'm shrinking to my sprite. I'm using everdrive btw.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    you may be using the wrong emulator, you may need to get Mgba's current Development version or use VBA

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Does everdrive GBA use Mgba? 🤔Everdrive is a flash card.

Last edited:
    Back