• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.17

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yl1igt5Lnpi65ynyPIYqIkJIyTLBrI0z?usp=sharing

Changelog:
    - Adjusted post game trainer levels.
    - Added more post game trainers.
    - Added an egg move tutor to the move relearner's house in Fallarbor Town. She will appear after the player has beaten the champion, though players that have already started the game may see her early.
    - Added a pre evo move tutor to the move relearner's house in Fallarbor Town.
    - Added item balls containing nature mints in the new areas.
    - Added hidden item Heart Scales on beaches in the new areas.
    - Luvdisc are now a more common encounter with the Good Rod when fishing in Dewford or nearby sea routes.
    - Mawile now gets the Huge Power ability instead of Sheer Force.
    - Removed the spaces in the Pokedex of Pokemon that are not available for quicker scrolling.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, So I I tried applying the patch using a 1986 - Emerald Trashman ROM and the online patcher says there is a checksum mismatch. I am very sure this is a clean Emerald Trashman ROM as it has worked well with other hacks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    How do we evolve budow?

High friendship.

Hey, So I I tried applying the patch using a 1986 - Emerald Trashman ROM and the online patcher says there is a checksum mismatch. I am very sure this is a clean Emerald Trashman ROM as it has worked well with other hacks.

I have more links you can try on the Energized Emerald Discord channel. You can find a link to it in the README.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2023
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.17

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yl1igt5Lnpi65ynyPIYqIkJIyTLBrI0z?usp=sharing

Changelog:
    - Adjusted post game trainer levels.
    - Added more post game trainers.
    - Added an egg move tutor to the move relearner's house in Fallarbor Town. She will appear after the player has beaten the champion, though players that have already started the game may see her early.
    - Added a pre evo move tutor to the move relearner's house in Fallarbor Town.
    - Added item balls containing nature mints in the new areas.
    - Added hidden item Heart Scales on beaches in the new areas.
    - Luvdisc are now a more common encounter with the Good Rod when fishing in Dewford or nearby sea routes.
    - Mawile now gets the Huge Power ability instead of Sheer Force.
    - Removed the spaces in the Pokedex of Pokemon that are not available for quicker scrolling.

All tutors in Fallarbor Town become egg move tutors in my rom.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    All tutors in Fallarbor Town become egg move tutors in my rom.

Looks like I've made some bad logic in my scripts. The fix will be out next update. In the meantime, talk to the egg move tutor again and say no to tutoring and that should clear the flag.

Years
  • Just beat the E4 and man was this a lot of fun! I never even thought of allowing pokemon to have multiple abilities. That one change alone made me play and I loved it. Outstanding work on the execution, upgrades, sprite work, expanded areas ( the town before victory road idk its name), and more. Keep up the great work my friend!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    When does Treecko evolve into Grovyle? I say this because my Treecko didn't evolve at level 16.

Edit: nvm, I found out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2023
    Looks like I've made some bad logic in my scripts. The fix will be out next update. In the meantime, talk to the egg move tutor again and say no to tutoring and that should clear the flag.

I found another bug. Level 0 and level 1 Moves are absent from Move Relearner such as Blaze Kick from Blaziken or Spiky Shield from Cacturne.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but doing the multi battle in the battle tower with the partner results in an instant loss after the first full round of turns. The strange part about it is that I also lose money before it takes me back to the desk.

Years
  • I'm probably not the only one who faced this issue, but it seems the latest patch is broken.
    Even with a TrashMan ROM as the original post suggested, it still didn't produce a working ROM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'm probably not the only one who faced this issue, but it seems the latest patch is broken.
    Even with a TrashMan ROM as the original post suggested, it still didn't produce a working ROM.

I have more links in the Energized Emerald Discord channel you can try. The link to it is in the README.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokemon Energized Emerald V1.0.18

patch download - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kwXPq6PPxF4FkqX-vDrVn30DCYIMCix2?usp=sharing

Changelog:
    -Fixed bug where Fallarbor move tutors flags don't clear.
    -Fixed bug with Shell/Battle Armor where it decreased damage from super effective hits as well.
    -Fixed some spelling and grammar errors.
    -Fixed Littleroot Town collisions.
    -Added stats for Alolan Sandshrew and Alolan Diglett in the Frontier mons pool as they were missing and probably causing the mon to appear as a big question mark.
    -Twineedle now has 40 base power and 100% poison chance.
    -Added Air Slash to Murkrow's egg move list.
    -Many Battle Frontier Pokemon have had their stats and movesets updated. Mawile has been moved up to tier 2, Hitmontop up to tier 3 and Quagsire down to tier 2.

Days
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Really enjoy this hack but i'm stuck at the groudon/kyogre story. Found and caught Groudon. Found Kyogre's liar few times but he is not home.
    Found ho-oh and the Rainbow wing on navel rock but i suspect I need another item but im stuck at this puzzle.
    Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Back