• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    hack name: Pokemon Eon

hack of: Pokemon fire red

my story so far:

You are boy who lives in paradise region when a person from team gale gives you a stolen riolu from prof Amber.your mum who is a pokemon breeder then tells you that you should keep the pokemon and she says that its old enough to be trained so you go on an advanture with riolu. Your friend sees you have a pokemon and gets Jealous and steals a pokemon and a legendary egg with a legendary pokemon inside it. team gale soon Realised they stole the wrong pokemon and go after your friend.

screenshots
    Credit to Christos,Peyi and pokemon PHO for theses amazing tiles
    credit to destinedjagold for the lucario sprite

Pokemon EonPokemon Eonif you can't see them look at the attachment

Features
    a whole new region!
    Riolu as your starter.
    all sinnoh starters avaliable.
    a new league.
    you will be able to fight Red.
    Darkrai,Arceus,Celebi,Dialga,Palkia,Mew,HO-HO,Jirachi and Mewtwo are all available to catch.
    new legendary egg
    dark Lugia
    not just one rival but two rivals

TEAM
    me

pm if you want to help me with my hack. I really need a good spriter and someone who can creat some new tiles

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Maybe you should develop that story further. We really can't work with that.
    I know this a scrapbox, but one line doesn't make a story, sorry.
    Though having a stolen pokemon is a nice twist...

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ok, that's better, keep on thinking buddy, you'll get there.

So you decided to insert DP pokemon? Hope you're up to learning how to.

Why would the prof. bother look for the pokemon if he's gonna give it away anyway?
    My advice, drop the whole professor thing.
    Make her a pokemon breeder maybe? She can say:
    "This pokemon is old enough to be trained, maybe you should take care of it? "
    I think this way, it can be more original.. :)

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    yep I have added a riolu and lucario in my hack so far and good idea thank's

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    I once made a hack called Pokemon Eon lol
    It was a Silver hack, and it was about Latios & Latias lol
    Don't worry about that...
    Anyway, This looks like it has potential. You need to develop the story further and plan some cool events. ;) Good luck.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Anyway, This looks like it has potential. You need to develop the story further and plan some cool events. ;) Good luck.

there will be dialga event and a palika event

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
    Years
    i like the name and i think you should make all pokemon obtainable i mean like magmortar etc in the game that woul be the shiznick kuz we know you cant trade n stuff on the vba

yo is that a real ds game or fake kuz if there getting ready to remake silver and gold i might crap my loui v jeans and piss in my bape drools

of course im talkin bout the game cover in your signature

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    i like the name and i think you should make all pokemon obtainable i mean like magmortar etc in the game that woul be the shiznick kuz we know you cant trade n stuff on the vba

yo is that a real ds game or fake kuz if there getting ready to remake silver and gold i might crap my loui v jeans and piss in my bape drools

of course im talkin bout the game cover in your signature

yo wel dat is al wel and gud but u shud realy pm him if u wnted to kno insted of spamin firy chimchar's tred wit ur bad spelin gramer punkjuashinnd othr such nonsens nd jus 4 da recurd, u can trade n tuff u jus need da rite sofware

Now for those of you who can't read such terrible spelling, I said:

Well that's all well and good, but you should really PM him if you wanted to know instead of spamming fiery chimchar's thread with your bad spelling, grammar, punctuation and other such nonsense and just for the record, you can trade and 'stuff', you just need the right software.

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
    Years
    yo wel dat is al wel and gud but u shud realy pm him if u wnted to kno insted of spamin firy chimchar's tred wit ur bad spelin gramer punkjuashinnd othr such nonsens nd jus 4 da recurd, u can trade n tuff u jus need da rite sofware

Now for those of you who can't read such terrible spelling, I said:

Well that's all well and good, but you should really PM him if you wanted to know instead of spamming fiery chimchar's thread with your bad spelling, grammar, punctuation and other such nonsense and just for the record, you can trade and 'stuff', you just need the right software.

well let me talk proper so you can be happy im not spammin if i was you would see me promoting or forcing somthing on the forum dumba** learn what spamming is and not everbody likes private messages so i posted it in the forum dumb dumb and youre probally lik 9 calling what i say nonesense lol youre a complete riot *im pissing my bape drools in laughter* god i guess you being so funny couldnt allow my bladder to hold my fluids until g/s on ds came out and your a complete and utter LAMO AKA YOU LAME go kill yourself like a kamakazie

and just for the record you coulda just helped me out with the vba trade info instead of dissing my grammer THAT WAS SO NOT NECCASSARY were in a forum its not that serious and you dont have to be like that if you cant talk positive why speak (or type for that matter) kuz i really dont care and its really a waste of your lifespan and time spending up to 3 minutes just dissing someone its really chidish and dumbfounded

Last edited:

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    okey lets get to the main topic here dose anybody know how to get all sinnho pokemon in a rom

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Yeah, replace a f***load of Hoenn Pokémon and use up every possible space for free Pokémon (which is near-impossible, if you are really brilliant at hacking you can get nearly 100).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    okey lets get to the main topic here dose anybody know how to get all sinnho pokemon in a rom
    Well no unless you plan on removing a bunch of pokemon.
    So sorry there bud but i never heard of such a program that lets you put in more than about 40 custom pokemon and keep all 386 there.
    Good story and features though.VIVA pokemon eon!
    and please tell me that you are going to get someone who can insert music.
    I'm sick of hearing missingo when i use lucario or gible.
    Well Good luck and bye-bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back