• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon event in UK: Get Mew!!

Years
    This was one the first events I've seen in the UK for ages, and I was going to go but my family decided to go to Cardiff on the week it was going to Peterborough.

Years
    hehe, I got one in the Bristol event today ^___^ well I didn't due to currently not owning any of the GBA Pokemon games, but my friend got several Mews and migrated one onto his Diamoand copy, and due to its low level and being mine away I gave him some crap Pokemon to get it, since he had loads, hehe. So now I have a Mew ^.^

kinda annoying it's level 10 though when in my stage of the game I'm entering the 30's X.X

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I went to the Derby event, I went early and left early. I got three Mews, all on games that have never been cheated or glitched. Also all three Mews are still untouched, and uncloned.

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    well mine aint cloned anymore guess wat i found in my house my GBA games from teh past so FR LG and R and S LOL

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I went today. Had to queue for 2 hours in the boiling heat, but it was worth it! Now i have 2 mews, 1 for me, 1 for my friend.

I didn't get a chance to try out Battle Revolution though, the tent with battle revolution in was packed!

It was cool. Everyone there was in the union room, but no one wanted to battle :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I went today as well, was kinda interesting. It was funny hearing people screaming about getting PBR, well one person shouted lol. I thought about taking out my ds but i remembered I don't need any pokemon for diamond, though I do need a celebii for my firered pak.

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I went today as well, was kinda interesting. It was funny hearing people screaming about getting PBR, well one person shouted lol. I thought about taking out my ds but i remembered I don't need any pokemon for diamond, though I do need a celebii for my firered pak.
    Hmm.. what was your name on diamond? Just wondering, maybe i talked to you in the union room.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Nah, I didn't open it up or take it out my bag seeing as no one would have a celebi on their gba carts. I woulda traded the celebi from my ds for free if I got a celebii on my fire red pak for free. So reall it's a celebii for a celebii.

I did find it funny that people did dress up for the event though lol. I mean ault people xD, there was a cute pikachu running about xD

Last edited:
    Back