• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon event in UK: Get Mew!!

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I need a new DS...

Yaya 2 1 person going to the oldbury event :D.

Where'd you live, RMJ?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    You get the Movie Bag if you come late or not isnt it?
    But you can get a NEW DS and a Game of Diamond / Pearl if your the first 50 people. Thats well coooool.

And i hope its a Special Pokemon DS?

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    My sister + getting up early = no.

So it looks like I wont be one of the first 50 people to get there :/.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You get the Movie Bag if you come late or not isnt it?
    But you can get a NEW DS and a Game of Diamond / Pearl if your the first 50 people. Thats well coooool.

And i hope its a Special Pokemon DS?
    Isn't it just if you do the dress up competition? But I'm too old for that D:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I know the DS and a game is for dress up, but whats the SPECIAL GIFT if your the first 50 People to get there? Is it just a Goodie Bag with something extra? But what is the extra thing lol.
    You get the Goodie bag if you are after the 60th person i would guess

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Collecting stamps around toy 'r' us will be annoying, you'll probably get a similar prize to the 10th anniversary questionnaire thing. That was just some pokemon goodies that no one would usually buy, like pokemon figurines.

Years
    Collecting stamps around toy 'r' us will be annoying, you'll probably get a similar prize to the 10th anniversary questionnaire thing. That was just some pokemon goodies that no one would usually buy, like pokemon figurines.

The goodies are worse than that.

Good thing is it takes about 5 minutes to egt all the stamps.

Back