• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Exodus

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hey there,
    I just finished Working on my first Pokemon Essentials Game.
    It took me a bit over a Year to finish it, but now it´s finally complete: Pokemon Exodus.

Download:

You can Download the Game HERE

Plot:
    Humans and Pokemon work together, live together and fight together.
    But one day they just vanished...
    Where did they go?
    And why did they disappear in the first place?
    And why should you, a nameless Pikachu care about those questions?
    Live is hard enough in the Forest as is, since all those wild Pokemon out there are out to get you, but at least the Village is safe, thanks to the treasure, that seems to keep the wild Pokemon away.
    But now it seems to start loosing it´s power and the Crazy Pokemon out there are creeping ever closer...

Features:
    -You are a Pikachu

-"Permadeath" - Whiting out causes the Game to restart!

-Completly original (and way darker) Storyline

-Animated Sprites (thanks to Elite Battle System)

-Adaptive Story (Your Actions matter)

-Build in Speedup and Textskip

- Around 8 Hours of playtime

-optional sidequests

-6 Endings (or was it 7?)

-Play as evil Grunt #117

-HMs are replaced by Items

Controls:

Arrow Keys: Movement

C/Enter: Confirm things, check things and talk to Pokemon/people

X: Exit, cancel a choice or mode, open the pause menu and allows Text-skip(just keep the button pressed to skip through textboxes)

S: Tap to cycle through Speed-up Stages(1: normal speed, 2: Faster, 3: Fastest)( Music speed stays the same)

Z: Hold down while walking to run.

Bugs:

There shouldn´t be any Bugs left in the Game, but if you find one anyway, please let me know([email protected]) so I can fix it.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:
    I hope you will have as much fun playing as I had making this Game.

Attachments

• Pokemon Exodus
      1.png
      12.9 KB · Views: 860
    • Pokemon Exodus
      2.png
      12.3 KB · Views: 664
    • Pokemon Exodus
      3.png
      30 KB · Views: 612
    • Pokemon Exodus
      4.png
      20.4 KB · Views: 486
    • Pokemon Exodus
      5.png
      59.5 KB · Views: 592
    • Pokemon Exodus
      6.png
      34.8 KB · Views: 425
    • Pokemon Exodus
      7.png
      34.9 KB · Views: 351
    • Pokemon Exodus
      8.png
      16.5 KB · Views: 304
    • Pokemon Exodus
      9.png
      26 KB · Views: 282
    • Pokemon Exodus
      10.png
      14.3 KB · Views: 242
    • Pokemon Exodus
      11.png
      28.1 KB · Views: 223
    • Pokemon Exodus
      12.png
      29.5 KB · Views: 223
    • Pokemon Exodus
      13.png
      90.9 KB · Views: 326
    • Pokemon Exodus
      14.png
      8.3 KB · Views: 218
    • Pokemon Exodus
      15.png
      17.8 KB · Views: 274
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Thank you all for 151 Downloads ;D
    Currently working on my next game, so stay tuned for that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I downloaded Exodus but it wont show up on my gba emulator so I can play the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    It´s not a GBA Rom-Hack you can just play it as is :D
    All you have to do is to run the "Game" in the Folder and you can start playing

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    There is a way... However it is quite timed in a way that you can´t waste even a second.
    If you picked the berry from the bush you already failed

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why would you put a huge stupid dessert in a game where your main Pokemon is a PIKACHU for crying out loud!

No healing berries either.

Edit: And where is this stupid cave on route 13?

Edit 2: The only cave I can see is this one cave near the shadow Garchomp in the desert but there was nothing in there except a few items.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Why would you put a huge stupid dessert in a game where your main Pokemon is a PIKACHU for crying out loud!

No healing berries either.

Edit: And where is this stupid cave on route 13?

Edit 2: The only cave I can see is this one cave near the shadow Garchomp in the desert but there was nothing in there except a few items.

You´re not far enough... Once you reach the map where the cave is located on Zora will tell you that you´re here!
    Second: The Desert is hard if you only rely on one Pokemon, but the whole point is that you can´t survive in this world alone, so use the rest of the Team as well, and yes it´s hard, again, that´s the point.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    works great until i get to the dojos gives me a script error when trying to do them ones i tried to do so far is the one with the aggron

Yeah, I just found the Problem... I´ll check the Other Dojos as well and upload a Patch later today ;D

Thank you for telling me :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I AM using all the Pokemon. it's just stupid because I don't have a water grass or ice type.

Edit: And can you tell me where this cave is? I have looked everywhere and backtracked all the way to route 8. I have gone to every map and Zora has said nothing so far. Would evolving Zora into Zoroark have anything to do with it?

Edit2: WHY IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY WOULD YOU PUT THE CAVE ON ROUTE 3?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    I AM using all the Pokemon. it's just stupid because I don't have a water grass or ice type.

Edit: And can you tell me where this cave is? I have looked everywhere and backtracked all the way to route 8. I have gone to every map and Zora has said nothing so far. Would evolving Zora into Zoroark have anything to do with it?

Edit2: WHY IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY WOULD YOU PUT THE CAVE ON ROUTE 3?!

In short: To give you a chance to find all the secrets I put in, as well as a reason to go back to see how strong you really got over all.
    After that, you reach a point of no return soon, so whatever you miss will be gone.(unless you start over, of course)

Back