• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Hey! I'm surprised people still replying! XD well dont worry, cos the game is still being continued, but right now Im in the middle of my GCSE exams and finishing school (yes I know everyone uses school and exams as excuses but I actually am telling the truth) so that kinda sucks, but I will be resuming it shortly after I finally finish all these exams ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Great news man! Hope to see some more awesome spriting from you soon. Good luck on your exams!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    DennisRayquaza, why do you constantly ask for demos in almost every game thread here? Let the creators release their demos when they feel the time is appropriate. You shouldn't have even asked, especially since Kyle says that he is busy at the moment. Remember, the game programmers here don't have to make games just for the public, they do it for their own enjoyment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yes I am, but its still on hold.
    (right now Im like exactly in the middle of my exams - I have a science one tommorow!)

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Its good to hear that your still working on this.

(I have my exams now too ^_^, had my english today.)

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Well, exams are more important anyway. Hope the exams go well!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yes Im continueing the game ^^; Ive decided what the new area will be.
    It will be like an ice cave, except some parts will be held on bridges that are floating above icy water, and Im thinking about stuff like maybe some bridges collapse, or maybe you can walk on the ice and some bits of ice collapse, dunno XD

I dont think thats been done before =p

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • Wow Man i dont usually give Praise to any one unles they have done something extreemly hardcore and good but i take my hat off to you lol what are you making this in

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Bumping this up. Need to keep the interest high. This is a really cool project, and should not be left in the dust.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Ugh, why do you all keep reviving this thread? It should've been closed ages ago. Do you not realise that Kyledove hasn't updated this since February 20th? It'd make a lot more sense to just let this die down and for Kyle to make a new thread when he gets more progress to show us. But it's been 5 months now, please just let it die or let Kyle revive it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Oops yeah sorry guys, Ill make a new thread with progress when I get more stuff to show
    ^^;;;;;;;; please close this XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back