• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fetishes

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    I was wondering if anyone had any Pokemon Fetishes. I personally would love to curl up in the arms of a Machamp. What about you?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I was wondering if anyone had any Pokemon Fetishes. I personally would love to curl up in the arms of a Machamp. What about you?

Same thing except with a Milotic's tail or body...whatever. :3

I also wanna see what happens if I rode on a Rapidash; if the flames on its back would burn or not. :B

/cause it didn't when Ash rode on one.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • BTW I think people may have the wrong impressions of this title; maybe change it to something more...appropriate? :>

Like "What would you do if you met a certain pokemon" or something.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • But I like the title; it's what brought me here D: /do see where you're getting at, though

I'd want to use a Whimsicott or Cottonee as pillows, personally. I think they'd be really fluffy and soft |D And if I have both one could be a pillow while the other would be hugged by me like a plush animal.

Oh, oh, and I wanna try the forehead touch with Sewaddle :D /darn it Best Wishes, why you make it so adowable

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I was a little surprised when I saw the title of this thread. xDD;;
    Well, uhh. I would love to have a Rapidash. Riding on it would be pretty awesome. Not to mention it's got a somewhat inbuilt security system. (the flames, I guess.)
    Cuddling a Furret would be pretty awesome too.
    But yeah, I have a feeling that title's going to give alot of people the wrong impression.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    I was a little surprised when I saw the title of this thread. xDD;;
    Well, uhh. I would love to have a Rapidash. Riding on it would be pretty awesome. Not to mention it's got a somewhat inbuilt security system. (the flames, I guess.)
    Cuddling a Furret would be pretty awesome too.
    But yeah, I have a feeling that title's going to give alot of people the wrong impression.

I'm... really not sure what the big deal about the title is. The only impression I can think it would give someone is the correct impression.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I'd actually like the use FLY to get to places.

....on a Charizard. Yeah.

Now that I think about it, Pokemon would be an excellent solution to rising gas prices.

Back