• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

Aurionbcn

Pokeveteran since 1996
Years
Hi everyone,

We all are working hard to make this hackrom the best!!! Adding new tilesets and working on a new OST!!

Always looking forward.

Years
The hack looks promising...
Waiting for Hoenn uptade because you warned earlier that old save will not work in new beta....
From India 😀😀😀
Neighbors.... 😁😁

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
so when i was training in pallet town i lost then i was suddenly in the 7th gym.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Man, I just love the nee introduction you have inplemenred. It really helps in fleshing out the story. Furthermore, I love the new sound tracks. Really looking forward to the Hoenn update of this. Kudos to you my man!

Thanks. I will try to insert more sound tracks like this

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Beta 2 will not have Hoenn. That means the upcoming beta will only have Kanto region.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Not really. It's just nobody is interested to work with you...Kinda funny to think that since 2017, there are a lot of changes in your team. Bluemoon745 is the only original member.

Hmm..you are a new member in PC but it seems like you are following me for a long time. With that saying, I don't think you need to worry about who is in my team or not. Because when I lose a member, I get someone else in a few days. Xdizone was a good mapper. But he left the team because he has some personal reasons. Furthermore, I don't care if nobody wants to work with me. If, there is none to help me out, I will complete the game by myself. Hope you have understood it

Last edited:

Aurionbcn

Pokeveteran since 1996
Years
The full game have more regions, but we're working step by step to make the beta better.

By the way...Ultracharizard112...I don't know who the hell you think you are to speak about our team's group. Yes, indeed, is not the same of the beginning, but only Sakib66 is the person who decided who ARE in the game's project.

In our group of work, there are persons with lives and responsibilities, and those itself can make them have to let the project at second plane or even give up.

There's no reason to think that because people get out or new ones get in, the game become worst.

I said.

Back