• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Definitely didn't mean it that way. I mean, the idea behind having an extra region just sounded exciting. Nontheless, I can't wait for the beta.

Well, the whole game will contain 4 regions. But beta 2 will contain Kanto only. As Xdizone left the team at critical times and there are no mappers on our team, we can't add Hoenn region right now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
oMx8Aqg.png

F8jJmm6.png

jid2OlP.png

CDRUmDE.png

Vulnwyg.png

KjfxpJN.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
Woah! Love that Cynthia Mugshot. Seems pile a lot of story elements have been changed since the original beta.
I was planning to ignore it. But it kinda looks funny to me because you have never played the original beta which was released 4 years ago. If you are talking about beta 1 then yeah those are nice changes even though I saw a bug in the screenshot(Cynthia's mugshot one)

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
I would edit the text for pokemon down so that it will only be on one line. Like the white charizard fakemon thing saying Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Using something like Raaughhh is shorter and carries a deeper ranged tone, sounding more aggressive.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 19, 2018
Not gonna lie, I thought this hack was dead. Glad to see you are still working on it. I love the graphics. Excited to play beta 2. I hope it won't be buggy like beta 1

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Wow, I've only watched a few vids of this ROM back and I'm already raring to play. This looks great, seriously. Where can you download it (I am playing on Android)? Also, could you make a new post when the new beta is released?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
Yes! I found a download link for the game. So far, it's great, with only a few mistakes you should fix in the next beta. When you first talk to Cynthia on Route 1, she says "Palette" Town, and another incorrectly spelled word I don't remember. This isn't to insult, just to give advice. I understand that English isn't your mother language.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
Yes! I found a download link for the game. So far, it's great, with only a few mistakes you should fix in the next beta. When you first talk to Cynthia on Route 1, she says "Palette" Town, and another incorrectly spelled word I don't remember. This isn't to insult, just to give advice. I understand that English isn't your mother language.

What I have heard from their fb page is that, they are going to change the story completely in the next beta.
That means those events won't exist in beta 2

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
can you guys make sure its easy to follow the storyline like we will have a good idea where to go and will the story go through all 4 reigions as well. oand a suggestion badge only level up so people don't get op 100 pokemon by region half to wipe everyone out

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2020
Recently started playing the hack, and I enjoy everything so far. I can't wait to see what you guys are gonna do with the next beta!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Beta 2 is out. If you find bugs please report them here.
Beta 1.1 save file will not work on beta 2. Beta 2 ends when you get the first gym badge.

Back