• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Need help please im stuck!
    Im finish the 1st gym win broke and there is no pass to mt.moon.
    What i need to do?

End of beta 2.

ON:
    eohqbl8thmm8rfvzg.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2019
    Hello I know im late to the party I just started playing fireburn and its awesome, but im stuck in pewter city there are 3 boulders on path blocking the way. I already beat brock however Red did not appear after our battle outside the gym. Am i doing something wrong ? or is there an issue with the game?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hello I know im late to the party I just started playing fireburn and its awesome, but im stuck in pewter city there are 3 boulders on path blocking the way. I already beat brock however Red did not appear after our battle outside the gym. Am i doing something wrong ? or is there an issue with the game?

the beta is over. you'll have to wait until the next beta. from what i understand theirs an official facebook page for this game to keep updated with the project.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    that's fantastic! can't wait for a complete version! :D

Is this still in development? Or is it finished? Im so confused at the moment. It's a fun hack but idk how to get past the rocks preventing you from going into Mount Moon after Brock's gym... Is there a move or something or is there another way?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Is this still in development? Or is it finished? Im so confused at the moment. It's a fun hack but idk how to get past the rocks preventing you from going into Mount Moon after Brock's gym... Is there a move or something or is there another way?

I think its still a demo but since they posted some face shots of a character then maybe they will resume work or are creating a new project leaving this one on hiatus.

Back