• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
  • I assume you decided to continue Rom hacking this again. By the way if you need someone to beta test let me know

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    lghy5j3qrlux5yjzg.jpg

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • The music played during Oak's intro (originally the BW intro) sounds weird. Did you (or one of your teammates) forget to adjust instrument numbers before you inserted the song?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • in case you guys think this rom hack is dead be sure to check out there official facebook page. and in case your wondering when an expected release is available. it is of december this year.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2023

End of beta 2.5. Please wait for new version.

It was announced on March 15th that it was cancelled and that was the last post on the facebook page.

Fire Burn is back again.

in case you guys think this rom hack is dead be sure to check out there official facebook page. and in case your wondering when an expected release is available. it is of december this year.

I don't think I will be able to release a new beta this year tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    This sounds amazing, and probably be one of the best hacks ever made when it's finished! I can help with mapping if you wanted!

If u r professional mapper and serious about mapping than u can contact to author!

Years
  • Well it is nice to hear that this will be worked on again, whenever you release the next beta I will try it. Though I do hope we will see a few updates this year even if no release happens.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    can wait for new version are Reusable TMs or not in new version for next beta how long are gym are go be?

authenticmaniac

Casual Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • He/him
    • US
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Glad to see that this hack is back to its continued progress, I'm really liking this one. So seeing it not hit the cancelled wall is a blessing!

Hopefully everything goes smooth sailing from here on with your team Saki, if you need a tester to help you out work out any issues I be happy to volunteer. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    A little more info in the first post would be very good and helpful, like where the current beta ends, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Happy to see this back in action man, this really seems like it will be something special. Also would like to offer my condolences, and say that you are a strong person for deciding to continue this, I'm sure your friend would be proud to see this finished no matter when that may be, stay classy friend.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Need help please im stuck!
    Im finish the 1st gym win broke and there is no pass to mt.moon.
    What i need to do?

Back