• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

poisax

Just a passerby housewife.
Years
Dude. This rombase looks absolutely amazing.
Btw, you say you included mega evolution in 2.5, but how do you activate it?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
You activate it by pressing start before you select a move and make sure u have the mega bracelet and the mon holding the item

poisax

Years
Alright, but have you included a place where you can get the bracelet and items? Like you added the national dex to the bug in Veridian city.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
For now I put it in the celadon city department fifth floor and u buy it for you can change the location u want it to be with advance map and use advance Mart to take it out of there if u want or put all the mega stones in those spots and buy em that way

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
How can I find the offset D027C in HxD? I've been trying for hours haha. It'd be a huge help if you could tell me how so I can start setting up my Wild Pokemon routes.

Also, is there anyway to change the Starter Pokemons? A-Starter can't detect the Gen IV-VI Pokemons.

Thanks!

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
How can I find the offset D027C in HxD? I've been trying for hours haha. It'd be a huge help if you could tell me how so I can start setting up my Wild Pokemon routes.

Also, is there anyway to change the Starter Pokemons? A-Starter can't detect the Gen IV-VI Pokemons.

Thanks!

You gotta change the number of pokemon in your tools ini's

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Umm... Go to the search option and type in D027C then you should see 19 01 if I'm not mistaken then what you do is you put the number of Pokemon in hex or you just type in 1460 and it should work

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Umm... Go to the search option and type in D027C then you should see 19 01 if I'm not mistaken then what you do is you put the number of Pokemon in hex or you just type in 1460 and it should work

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016

It says it can't find it.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Nevermind! I fixed it! Thanks again :)

Now I only have one problem, is there anyway to change the Starter Pokemons to the Gen 6 Pokemons? Because currently only the Rival gets to pick the Gen 6 Pokemons, I am using Advance Starter.

Also is it possible for you to upload your .dsv? So that I could just check the Pokedex and the Items.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
You need to open advance map and go to the script for the starters and change all the hex values of squirtle charmander and bulbsasaur one by one into the hex values of the expanded mons that you want and change the text down below as well one by one or else it won't work into the expanded mon you want

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Well there's no bugs at the moment that i know of and the mega evolution AI glitch with the Sprite has been fixed although I have to mega evolve it first

If anyone knows how I have to do it near the end can they show/teach me how

And also I'm going to give alternate evolutions to the mons because I'm getting really annoyed that it won't work so that will happen

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I'm not 100% sure if I want to do alternate evolutions I would bascially do something like make an bold ore evolve at lv 50

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
He means that instead of adding new evo methods such as location+time of day, he is going to give mons such as Gligar evolution methods that already exist in vanilla Firered. Not too worrisome IMO.

edit: ninjad

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
okay so minor setback so because somehow G3HS corrupted my evolution table so the only thing i had to do is reinsert all mega stones and mega sprites and stats and stuff and boy please kill me

yeah ill insert the next update once i get all this done

poisax

Years
Oh ok, so that's how you get the things, thanks! And sorry for the late reply.
Good luck reimplementing all that mind numbing stuff :/

Back