• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
When will the patch be finished? I want to know so I can this apply this patch to JPAN's engine patch

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i dont know when this patch will be completely done and also when mega evolution works in multiplayer then i will allow the rival to mega evolve in battle and that will be the closest to X&Y regarding link battles

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Just the ones that are actually inserted when I do add sprites on temp then u need to give them a habitat

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
This will work on multiplayer as its the same copy of the rom there shouldn't be any problems but hey you'll never know unless you try it

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I've tried Mega evolution does not work in link battles touched even says this in his mega evolution thread

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
5/18/16 UPDATE

so i realized awhile back that i forgot to add mega gallade and now i finally completed mega gallade and it has been inserted so soon i will release a 2.6 and u guys can use mega gallade to your liking and now that should be all 50 megas and primals

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
didn't know you made this, good on you for working on one instead of waiting. if you figure out making the opponent mega evolve let us know, that script is weird

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
yeah i have it all setup i just need to compile the script but it dosent seem to compile with me this is what it looks like

#org 0x900000
setvar 0x4011 0x34
setvar 0x4012 0x35
trainerbattle 0x3 0xTrainerID 0x0

and a question

1. do i have to have multiple of the script for multiple mini-bosses to have mega evolutions or not?

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
yeah i have it all setup i just need to compile the script but it dosent seem to compile with me this is what it looks like

#org 0x900000
setvar 0x4011 0x34
setvar 0x4012 0x35
trainerbattle 0x3 0xTrainerID 0x0

and a question

1. do i have to have multiple of the script for multiple mini-bosses to have mega evolutions or not?
Yeah this would be great for mini bosses and multiple will be needed

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Okay it kinda worked but I have two problems

1. When I want to mega evolve swampert the text says instead of Swampert's Swampertite is reacting to Giovanni's mega ring" it says Tyranitar's Swampertite is reacting to Giovanni's mega ring" and Tyranitar is the first mon u battle and swampert is holding the Swampertite

2. The mega evolution animation happens but the Sprite Dosent change

If anyone can help me resolve these two problems that would be great

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
Okay it kinda worked but I have two problems

1. When I want to mega evolve swampert the text says instead of Swampert's Swampertite is reacting to Giovanni's mega ring" it says Tyranitar's Swampertite is reacting to Giovanni's mega ring" and Tyranitar is the first mon u battle and swampert is holding the Swampertite

2. The mega evolution animation happens but the Sprite Dosent change

If anyone can help me resolve these two problems that would be great
What causes the glitch happen?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
5/21/16 UPDATE

okay so the mega evolution script for the opponent work but it only perfectly worked when i mega evolved the first mon and not any of the 2-6 which is intresting because usually you mega evolve your mon near the end but it seemed to only worked automatically in the beginning of the match which is very intresting.

so im going to ask you guys a question do u like it this way or do u want me to try to make the mega evolution happen towards the end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
5/21/16 UPDATE

okay so the mega evolution script for the opponent work but it only perfectly worked when i mega evolved the first mon and not any of the 2-6 which is intresting because usually you mega evolve your mon near the end but it seemed to only worked automatically in the beginning of the match which is very intresting.

so im going to ask you guys a question do u like it this way or do u want me to try to make the mega evolution happen towards the end.

Try making it happen towards the end please

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
you know what i just realized i did the opponent mega evolution on my hack and not on my base or do u guys perfer it that way if u guys want it on my base as well just tell me and i will put it in although honestly i think this is more meant for a hack then a base

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
I say throw it into the base as well, that way it just gives people the option to use it or not. It makes the base more advanced as well.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
so bascially youre saying you would perfer me just adding in the temporary variables into the base and then you guys do the rest?

Back