• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Im having problem at this thing. Can someone please help me.. It always says that "cant find D027C"an d i dont know what to do.

I have a slight suspicion that you're searching for a hex value/text-string. Make sure you're searching for an offset (Ctrl+G in HxD) because I can guarantee that D027C is in your ROM...

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Yeah like pokemew said first u must open up Advance map in HxD then there will be 4 options on one of the tabs find search replace and goto click on the goto and then type D027C I don't have my laptop on me right now so I don't know what tab these four options are in

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
wbrCjx5.png

here.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Hmm that's interesting try this

http://pastebin.com/13djBRnT

Download A-Map from this link and then search up D027C the way I told u and then if u find it change 19 01 to 870 or the amount of Pokemon in hex

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
Years
I recall the guy who made a 721 patch for Firered has a Advance Map that can support expanded pokemon

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I have one that supports it too but it's illegal to put downloads with the program if I'm not mistaken

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
Thanks. I finally fixed it.

EDIT: I have another problem. In PGE whenever I view the Megas, it always give me this error:
hBHR6Ug.png

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Wrong version of PGE bro u need PGE 3.6 to not have that error

Edit: Oh yeah that error okay yeah that's all megas because of two things one they don't have any moves in their movesets and two there cry offsets are all messed up

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
for some reason, almost none of the tools in pge will work with this, i tried both 3.6 and 3.7, but i always get an unhandled exception error

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can I see your INI and where's it's located as well as the version of the base and version of PGE and what tools are u trying to access because PGE is working fine with me

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Yeah you're INI has the wrong values download any one of my other versions and it has the INI you need just rename it to the same name as your rom and insert in the same place as your rom

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
ok, just did that, the pokemon editor is crashing whenever i try to edit a mega evolution or a pokemon that can mega evolve everything else on the pokemon editor seems to be functional though

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I know the reasons why this is happening it's because PGE for some reason Dosent except mega evolution as an evolution type and also the megas have no moves in their movesets and the cry offsets are completely messed up

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
the egg move editor in pge isnt working as well, though that's not too much of a big deal tbh

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Would you be able to tell me or point me to what the bytes are for the mega evos? I want to use this to make my own fire red rom hack (credited to you of course) after I finish my emerald hack. I'm solely using a hex editor.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Do you mean the code of the mega evolution or the sprites location?

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Like the byte digit value. For instance charmander is 0400. Or according to your patch froakie's byte digits are c402.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Just open it up In G3HS and scroll all the way down till you see the megas then u will have the bytes that u need

Back