• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon football?

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
    i was playing on mario super charged football the other day and then played pokemon BR and thought to my self " why isnt there a pokemon football game" i thought it would be great idear. i was thinking you could also do pokemon gyms aswell as the football to make it more life like and you could choose your first pokemon from and pokemon( no ubers of rares). you used 5 pokemon in the match with 3-5 subs. Any one elce think this is a good idear becouse i have got some great idears for the layout of it :-)

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    Hey hey, while we're at it, let's go ahead and do a Pokemon basketball game! Tennis! Soccer! Marching bands! Chess club!

Honestly, they can't even make good side games with DECENT concepts. Sports? Not even a decent concept.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus it wouldn't even work for some Pokemon."Geodude, pass!'' and Geodude just handballs it.Pokemon Football is the dumbest idea ever!No offense but not EVERYONE here likes football!*coughIplayeditatschooltodaycough*

Sorry if I'm being rude, but football just doesn't work for Pokemon.

Years
    Well I probably would only play it once or twice myself, I'm more of a hardcore gamer than getting novelty games like this one would be, but meh, I would probably rent it for a laugh.

Snorlax in goal XD

EDIT: And to the people who may not be able to differentiate between soccer and football, us english call it football, while many americans will refer to it as soccer.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I think a sports game would be fun...the first few times. Kind of like a wii-sports game but with Pokemon. I'd buy it. :)

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    I'm not one for sport games, although WII sports are pretty awesome. I'm more of an RP adeventure girl but I'd probably test it out to see what it was like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    If they make it good, then maybe. But I would prefer a tennis game. I love tennis.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Like I said earlier in this thread, but of course got deleted T_T

Anyways, nice concept, but I believe it's two things you can't bring together. It sounds nice sure, but it hits two different areas of gamers, meaning less sales, and what does pokemon want? More sales.

They will continue to work hard and only focus on our, only pokemon, gamer group.

Mario can cus he's not a mythical creature. And he's a general icon while pokemon hits a specific age group usually. So I like the idea, but from my marketing class, it points to a straight no. :\

Back