• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Frozen Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuaro

Overworld Spriter / Mapper
Years
  • I don't like a pauze in a hack because the most forget it but it's your choose I hope you keep it up after the break :P !

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Good tiles, especially the tree in the second screen. Good luck.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Español
    Hola a todos, bueno, me gustaría decirles, que he dejado este proyecto, por razones muy personales. Aparte de un error que me surgió, tenia bastantes cosas que me parecian que no iban en ese lugar, en pocas palabras, era un desastre...
    Y bueno, podrían tomar a broma mi conducta, lo cierto es que no lo es, 3 fracasos consecutivos (Jaspe, Chaos Legacy & Frozen Pearl) es algo que muchos no quieren, y que por eso o por menos muchos dejarían el Rom-Hacking.
    Asi que bien, estaré trabajando una vez mas, en un proyecto nuevo. (Base RUBY, claro está ^^)
    Y como siempre. dispuesto a superar al anterior proyecto. Creo que eso es todo amigos.
    Esperen noticias de mi nuevo proyecto, si les interesa.
    Nos vemos y gracias por su comprensión.
    No me tomen a broma, siempre quise sacar un Beta, pero pues, por causas del destino, no he podido.
    Deseenme suerte ^^.

Inglés
    Hello everybody, well, I would like to say that I have left this project, for very personal reasons. Apart from a mistake that I came, I had quite a few things to me seemed that they were not going there, in a nutshell, it was a disaster ...
    Well, they could take a joke my conduct, the fact is that it is not, 3 consecutive failures (Jaspe, Chaos & Frozen Pearl) is something that many do not want, and that is why many would leave or less the Rom-Hacking .
    So well, I will be working once again on a new project. (Ruby Base, of course ^ ^)
    And as ever. Willing to overcome the previous project. I think that's all friends.
    Wait news of my new project, if they are interested.
    See you and thanks for your understanding.
    I will not take a joke, I always wanted to get a Beta, but then, for reasons of fate, I was unable to.
    Wish me luck ^ ^.

Dont Close this thread until 10 posts, Mods. I want to know the oppinion of the users.
    Please.
    Well, Goodbye!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hm...
    well, tht's a sad thing to hear.
    I guess, it's a day of good and bad news. Nothing we can do to change what has done...

well, as always, good luck Lex with your 'secret' project. We'll be expecting you. :)

Countdown: 9 posts left...

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Well sad to hear, but your a good hacker, so you shouldn't give up. Aslong as it's not like my case, One day I can do some hacking, the next I give up. ;P.

Good luck on your next project.
    (Ten bucks it's gonna have as good graphics as your others)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As always, you learn a lot of things from failures. And the important thing is that you still want to keep at it. So I guess you'll be fine in the next one, as long as you take some time to analize what went wrong.
    Also, take some time to write stuff for the game that you think is cool in your opinion, that way you'll probably be more motivated and you'll manage to stay on the project no matter the problems (or maybe to be more careful)

Well, I'll be waiting to see what'll be your next project about! Wishing you luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    well it's really sad to hear this....but don't give up and learn from your mistakes,cuentas con todo mi apoyo y soy un gran fanatico tuyo......hope you completre your next project,best of luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Yep like zel said, you learn a lot of new things from failures, or at least you get some practice. As you can see I've worked on many projects before, but have either never made a thread or just didn't release a beta, and I've never really come close.

Thanks for showing us another wonderful hack Lex, I really enjoy all of them.

Oh, and good luck with your new hack Pokémon Drakbue it looks really good even if there is only one screenshot. Good luck, Lex, I hope you keep going at it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    en español

porfavor lex, ¿podrias poner a descargar el hack tal como lo dejaste? tal y como esta ahora aunque haya muchos bugs y cosas sin sentido etc...
    me gustaria verlo n.n
    gracias

in english (no es muy bueno xD)

Lex please, how you could make downloading hack as you left? As it is now but there are many bugs and things senseless ...
    I would like to see him n.n

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back