• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Hey I was wondering where and if you get the vs seeker I jut the 3rd badge. Thank you.

Dawson870

Mewtwo
Years
PHP:
Hey I was wondering where and if you get the vs seeker I jut the 3rd badge. Thank you.

There is an ace trainer standing in the pokemon center in Brox city that gives it to you. She looks exactly like the one from fire red.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
He seems to have been there for everybody else
is that so? Ill keep looking, but if I cant fin him ill cheat it in as a last resort. And the Exp.Share glitch is happening to me too. PS: Where do I go to after speaking with the Deoxys from the meteor that wants world domination?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
It's very strange, that sprite doesn't have a person id or any script that should make it hidden.
After the meteor event, you go north of Largas City until you get to Spear City.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
No problem, also I just made a new patch that should hopefully fix the Exp. Share bug. You will need to talk to the girl again, and then the boy.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
where is the download button? i'm sorry, im new to this site and im not that smart...

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
hey, not sure if it's the rom or my emulator or what, but right after i choose my name and my brother's name and Oak lets me go, i get a black screen. how do i fix that?

PURRP

--KiNGPuRRP--
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Ok so I talked to the EXP share boy didn't get the EXP share?

EDIT: What level does Electabuzz evolve into Electivire?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Ok so I talked to the EXP share boy didn't get the EXP share?

EDIT: What level does Electabuzz evolve into Electivire?

After you got the letter from the girl?
Electivire does not exist in this game, only Pokemon from the first 3 gens are included.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
This hack is awesome! Play it or else! Actually if you dont play it theres nothing i can do about it... Just play it!

Back