• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
is their a download button im not seeing and if their isint dropbox saving isint working for me so :(

That "save to dropbox" must be new, you should be able to click where it says "Pokemon Fuligin.ips" and download it.

Nice Hack! I Like it im playing it right now just asking were to get HM1CUT ? reply pls

You get cut after defeating the warden in prison.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
That "save to dropbox" must be new, you should be able to click where it says "Pokemon Fuligin.ips" and download it.

You get cut after defeating the warden in prison.

And how do you get in prison?? Because they say prison is nothing for a kid or something.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
And how do you get in prison?? Because they say prison is nothing for a kid or something.

First go up and talk to Bill, then come back to town and your brother will be in the car lot. Talk to your brother there.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
I am at the 7th Gym, but thats a water pokemon gym. And my problem is, is that i dont have grass or electric type. So now i want to catch a zapdos, but i have no idea where steel cave is. Does someone know where steelcave is ??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
How do you evolve Magneton into Magnezone? And how does Porygon evolve to Porygon2/Z?

Last edited:
Years
Great hack and it's already done! Good job!

Though I have a game-breaking problem. In Brox city, the rival isn't in the truckyard, there are two policemen who disappear when you talk to them, they won't let you into the prison, and the policemen in the city say "move along citizen" and "I'm having my pokemon sniff the area for thugs". It happened twice, the first time and after a reset to my previous save. I want to finish the game, so can someone help me please? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 24, 2014
Great hack! Congrats on actually completing it, i see so many incomplete hacks on this website...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
You must go up and talk to Bill first, then your brother should appear.

Years
Great hack and it's already done! Good job!

Though I have a game-breaking problem. In Brox city, the rival isn't in the truckyard, there are two policemen who disappear when you talk to them, they won't let you into the prison, and the policemen in the city say "move along citizen" and "I'm having my pokemon sniff the area for thugs". It happened twice, the first time and after a reset to my previous save. I want to finish the game, so can someone help me please? Thanks in advance.

You should go and talk to Bill, once you do that, your brother will appear in the parking lot where those truck's are. after that i think you get captured and brought to prison... anyway talk to bill and than you will be able to continue. :)

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game. Anyone here know where I can catch a Skarmory? I really want one on my team.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
I can't manage to delete this message, but the game seems to work alright so far by now... :)

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I laughed at the Oak part where you get to have your first Pokemon. So weird, in fact, there are parts that's weird, lmao. xD I stopped at the Zoo part because too many trainers to challenge. Eck. @A@

I'll play it again when I don't mind beating all the trainers up, haha! And grind, lots and lots of grinding. Urk.

Back