• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon game that we can catch all of them

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    There is any? :s I've been searching but i couldn't find... any game that doesnt need any connection or whatever so we can have all pokemon or anyway to get them all in one game without much trouble? Any ideas?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    No, because if that were the case, Nintendo/Game Freak would lose money xD
    You could potentially get all of them from one game if you hacked or exploited a glitch, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    Hmm, then can you tell me a pokemon game (gba only) that let's me have eevee + evolutions by breeding? and Wish rom (from gba) you think its best?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    The GBA games are the only ones I've never played, so I can't exactly help with that ^^;

Years
  • there is a pokemon emerald rom hack called Emerald 386 where you can catch the 1st-3rd generation pokemon. you can google it and youll need visual boy advance to play it

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.Yeah, that's it. Trading has been the only way to catch them all in a mainstream RPG, right from the start. I mean, Satoshi Tajiri designed pokemon games AFTER he figured it'd be possible to make a game where swapping things would be possible.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • From what I know there isnt any. They might make one in the future though but im sure they wouldnt do that.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Well, you can get yourself an R4 and get yourself a bloody Platinum patch + Platinum rom. There you can catch 'em all!^^ But I think it's good that officaially there isn't something like that. When I'm on the annual Pokemon Day, some girl always has a list of Pokes she hasn't and gets most of 'em all through trading!^^

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    No. there is no such beast that exists.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • It would be bad because
    1. It would be really hard to find a pokemon you wanted if every pokemon was in the region, So there would have to be atleast 4 or 5.

2. Gamefreak would loose much money.

3. Don't you love the feeling where you get a pokemon on the game that you can't get on it unless you trade/transfer? I remmeber on pokemon silver when i got a charizard and blastoise. I almost commited suicide.

Back