• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Poll # 13 - Least / Most Favourite Generation V Pokemon?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I love Reuniclus, it just looks and sounds cool.

I dislike Garbodor or whatever. It looks gross.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Favorites

Do I really have to say it? Elgyem is the first actual alien Pokemon we got (just check the Pokedex entry) and it is just as cool as it should be.

Just wow. I wanted White as soon as I saw the design, and then I was overjoyed when I realized that it is also an amazing competitive Pokemon.

We have needed a Golem pokemon (Golem doesn't count), and Gamefreak actually made a good one. It's also moderately useable, too.

Finally, we have a Hydra Pokemon! It has great stats, and it is one of the most vicious, badass, and threatening-looking Pseudo-Legendaries in all of Pokemon! The German name is cool, too.

LEAST FAVORITE

Bleccchhh, I get sick just looking at this hideous thing! It looks like it's trying to be cute, yet it is kind of creepy. It's eyes, blank face, it all makes it creepy, and that's not the intention like it is with Chandelure, which is another design I like.

Well, I have to admit, Munna is the slightest bit cute. Musharna, though, looks like a fetal pig (unborn pig), and is, well, disgusting. What really makes this Pokemon awful, though, is the fact that it looks unevolved. They should have made an elephant-like evolution for it, so then it might be decent. But instead, we get a nasty fetal pig. Utter rubbish.

Years
    My favorite 5th Generation Pokemon is Reuniclus, albeit it's been the subject of my anger for a bit since it hasn't been banned from the OU Metagame. Nonetheless, Reuniclus is just really adorable and grew on me a lot. Snivy is my least favorite, it's extremely overrated, I don't like its design and it really isn't an effective grass starter. Genesect is another Pokemon I dislike, mainly because of its design, but because it's annoying competitively, just like Reuniclus.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite is Vanillite because it is absolutely adorable. But I also really like Litwick (its whole line, really) and Joltik. ♥

My least favourites are the monkeys because they're just unimaginative elemental rehashes of Aipom/Ambipom who I hated with a passion well before gen 5.

Back