• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived )

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Everyone tell me what dorm you want to be in. So I can edit the first Post. I am taking out the Pikachu Dorm sadly and taking the first spot in the tepig dorm.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I seem to get a very Yu-Gi-Oh GX (I can't believe I can remember that) vibe from the dorms. Did you by any chance get inspired by that or is it just a coincidence? (or me trying to relate everything to my childhood?)

Anyways, put me in Green. Though I may switch if one of the dorms get too much/not enough attention.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
    Years
    Reserving a spot if it is still open, I'd like to try my hand at RPing on this site.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
    @Raf Yeah. If you want, I could have my character get Tepig dorm instead, to level it out a bit. Also, my character's surname is Townsend, not Townsand. :P

Kota889

Years
    Name: Vance
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Vance is seen as a bit of a bully, due to his taller than average height, generally dark appearance, and his age. However, this is completely untrue for the most part. Hes generally very easy to get along with, and very friendly once you get past that rough exterior. However, just remember, EVERYONE, is a target for his and Eris's pranks. Most of the teachers let him get away with it for the most part, as its something that they have tried to get him to stop, but no matter what they can't seem to let him stop.

However, He does have a tendency to take them to far sometimes. He is generally oblivious to this at first and will continue to unless someone confronts him about it. Most however don't as they do not wish to upset him, as most only judge him by his appearance. He will apologize if he knows he did something he wasn't supposed to though.

Other than that he generally gets in trouble for petty thievery sometimes as well, taking small items that he likes that he doesn't currently have. A pencil for class for example, he'll just stealthily take one from another student if the opportunity arises.

History: Vance grew up in a quiet city without much life in it. Thats why he decided to add a little life to it himself. He got his degree in pranking mastery at an early age, he was constantly in trouble and getting into more trouble by the hour. He didn't care though, he had livened up the town. He thought so anyways, and his parents didn't really care much any more. They had tried everything they thought of to make him stop.

One night he met a gengar that helped him pull off his so called "Master Prank" it involved pranking a local prominent rich guy who has of yet, spoiled all of his attempts at pranks on his house. With his new friends help, the prank was a success, and he was able to escape without being caught.

He was sent to PGA after his hands turned into purple glove like claws, and nearly killed someone with an uncontrolled shadow ball attack.

Pokemon: Gengar
    Abilities: Being part ghost has many benefits. He is able to levitate a short distance off the ground, blend in extremely well with shadows, and move around very quietly. Move wise, he only is good with Shadow Ball, and sucker punch.

Name: Eris
    Pokemon: Gengar
    personality: Much the same as Erebus, however, shes a little brighter than he is when it comes to pranks and keeps him in check most of the time.
    Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

ah, there is my Sign up. I'd like the last spot Oshawatt Blue please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    @Pokeman10000. Yes you can make a teacher and Student :)

@EGKangaroo. Pshhh I knew that and it's fine

@ Kota. Accepted, Nice S.U

Kota889

Years
    I'd like the last spot Oshawott Blue please.

just in case you missed that. Oshawott blue please.

And thanks for the compliment, I don't mean to brag or anything, but I've been making CS's, or SU's, as they are known on here, for a long time. I have a long history of Role playing under my belt already so I always try to make quality characters. Although the pokemon RP usually isn't my forte so expect some mistakes here and there.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    My Teacher SU

Name: Ichimura Ketatsuki
    Appearance:

Personality: He's very kind-hearted and some would say pushover, though that doesn't stop him from giving out punishments when he has too. A large majority of the students really like him and he is always seen with his Lucario nearby. He is very open and has no fear of what others think.
    History: Joined the academy at a young age and excelled in all of his subjects, but was an incredible Pokespeak(?) to English translator, he decided to teach the students at the school to make up the debt that he owed PGA.
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Subject: English
    Ability: Extreme speed, powerful Aura Spheres that can be fired from his palms and telepathy with his pokemon.

Pokemon
    Name: Geoffrey (Jeff)
    Species: Lucario
    Personality: Very serious unlike Ichimura, seclusive but always watches over classes... from the ceiling.
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Karate Chop, Quick attack and Slash.
    Appearance:
    Black Lucario, I know.

Back