• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Golden sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
  • Well, Now I will work in the hack, yesterday some friends play It and them pleasure.
    And necrod, to that you talk about could I be part of the team?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The water, specially the DP one seem to look fine (but, too bad we cannot see how it is animated :()

And, well, it's nice to see a change with a hack with two male heroes, this will be easier to script stuff because you won't need to do those checkgender commands and write different stuff for the boy or girl XP

Keep it up, guys!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    looks like a cool hack!!Keep it up man
    I like the sprites and tiles!
    Best of luck

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'll try to contact Ozumas to see if he'll be updating here, cause he's doing some work on Golden Sun displayed at the other forum but he rarely shows up here now (and I told him to remember this place, but ToT), I'll tell you what he told me as soon as I catch him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back