• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gotta Catch Em All!

Should I add extra stuff to the game?

• No

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • Yes(Please post what stuff should I add)

Votes: 124 79.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
  • Darn it. SwiftSign and Crusher already pointed out most of the errors that I had. Grr. Alright! Whatever. Your mapping has greatly improved! Just two things:

1. I still don't like that river. I would love to see it narrower. But that bridge looks really awesome! And I like the side stair. But narrow the river. Make it two tiles wide.

2. This really isn't a problem, but I think you should replace the gap in the bottom left that SwiftSign pointed out with a big tree. And the gap on the right with small trees.

Good job! *tries to find a thumbs up emotion*

EDIT: Oh yeah, also at the top, the cliff has a staircase that leads up higher. Unless you plan to have the whole game on a mountain, it makes more sense for it to go down instead of up. If you NEED to have the stairs going up, don't make the tile error. You put three tiles that were shaded on the left next to each other. The two tiles on the right need to be not shaded.

Last edited:

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
  • Hey I fixed almost all things you all pointed out but the river you are talking about is the river which takes us to Cinnabar Island so that can be removed :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    ???

The pics you posted looks amazing, but i can't seem to find the game anywhere. Need help, i really want to play it.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    The pics you posted looks amazing, but i can't seem to find the game anywhere. Need help, i really want to play it.

Umm, not all hacks have a playable version. It hasn't got a beta.

Don't ask, as they will be in the 1st post of they are there. So there is no need to ask at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Are you gonna have Misty and Brock travel with Ash or are you gonna remove that? If so i can make a video clip of pikachu destroying misty's bike

DarkPrince304

Years
  • Just like Pikachu can't follow you in the game
    Misty and Brock also can't follow you
    But these 3 will come during many events in the game :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    since this is a hack of fire red, are you gonna put day/night in there? because i know some events happened only at night.

Years
  • I think people should wait for the beta before making demands or asking for too many things to be put in. There is quite a lot of work going into the hack already without the additions lots of people are asking for. As DP said there may be a beta in 2-3 weeks. :)

DarkPrince304

Years
  • Sorry for the lack of Updates Guys
    My PC was formatted so I couldn't have time
    But I made a backup of my progress
    So there's some Update!
    I have made a new Connection to the Oak's Lab which leads to the Ranch of Professor Oak :)
    There will be some screenshots soon :D

DarkPrince304

Years
  • Hello Guys
    We have made progress and I have begun it with whole new Kyledove Tilesets
    Plus there is one more new Rival added to the story...His name is Kenny and he also chooses a starter Pokemon who is not late like Ash
    Unlike Gary he is friendly with Ash
    Here are some Screens! :D
    Pokemon Gotta Catch Em All!

I will change the O/W Sprite also soon