• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
lol Zeak when ya fixed the pokedex crash error for me now it seems like i have yet encounter another error after it also the Screen is so big that its hard for me to see it down on bottom of my pc ahahahhaha

Script MiscData line 171 Erno::ENOENT occurred.

No such file or dircectory -Data/formspecies.dat

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
lol Zeak when ya fixed the pokedex crash error for me now it seems like i have yet encounter another error after it also the Screen is so big that its hard for me to see it down on bottom of my pc ahahahhaha

Script MiscData line 171 Erno::ENOENT occurred.

No such file or dircectory -Data/formspecies.dat

yah it looks like i missed a file :D but i got it thanks, im gonna update the main file

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Yo Zeak found a bug HM Strength seems to not work and i already have 6 badge also another game crash error after exiting poke center Script BW_Banner line 117:SystemStackError occurred Stack level too deep

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Yo Zeak found a bug HM Strength seems to not work and i already have 6 badge also another game crash error after exiting poke center Script BW_Banner line 117:SystemStackError occurred Stack level too deep

use pokeride : Machamp
i also fixed that error

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
ok thanks Zeak found a bug after beating the last gym Giovanni when exit the door there a bug where character is stuck only way to escape is either using fly or teleport ya might wanna fixed this too lol

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
ok thanks Zeak found a bug after beating the last gym Giovanni when exit the door there a bug where character is stuck only way to escape is either using fly or teleport ya might wanna fixed this too lol
Didn't noticed

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
all good but lucky i had the move fly and teleport i only had to remind ya in case if anyone else end up in this problem bwahahhahah

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Yo Zeak i am now stuck at Cerulean Cave seems like its impossible to reach Mewtwo and also cannot even reach the exit ya may need to check it around i have try using both dig and escape rope but does nothing works? bwahahhaah

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
ok so i found Mewtwo and battle it Turns out it is a Wild Shiny Meowth bwahahahahha

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
ok so i found Mewtwo and battle it Turns out it is a Wild Shiny Meowth bwahahahahha

my friend just brought this up to me , he was like "This is a Joke rightttt....."
and i'm like "CRAP! I forgot about the Delta thing...."

not sure if I should fix this or not lol
I probably should tho....

Was the cave easier to go through this time ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
yes the cave was easy thanks Zeak and as ur friend asking you to fix well its ur game and ur the creator up to you lol unless if its a bug or error

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
yes the cave was easy thanks Zeak and as ur friend asking you to fix well its ur game and ur the creator up to you lol unless if its a bug or error

Well you have been a great help ! Thank you so much!

v9.21
fixes Mewtwo
fixes pokecenter enterence for Johto City
Added a thing for Delta Pokemon
fixed some maps

i'm gonna take some time off ....

Thanks EVERYONE who has helped out with fixing bugs and what nots.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
you are welcome Zeak and also its good to take a break from ur game when the time is right come back to fix more stuff in game for now you did a great job on ur game

Back