• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon greenforest (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well i've seen that this is just edit of Pokemon Moon/Sun Made by treecko lvl100. You just edited the maps and Add some tiles. I'ts nice to see that you're doing good progress but please put Treecko into credits

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well the screens look good johnly!
    Hope your doing good!
    Good luck

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    Well i've seen that this is just edit of Pokemon Moon/Sun Made by treecko lvl100. You just edited the maps and Add some tiles. I'ts nice to see that you're doing good progress but please put Treecko into credits

Yeah i sore it i liked the idea of it and yeah treecko does derserve credits because of palletes and that.

Yeah it's differnt but i love that water idea.
    I mean i had to do one town that style I love it.
    If you guys want me to change a bit i will.

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Nice screenies "John" :) .....
    hmmm... looks like you have missed out the roof tops for the pokecenter and pokemart at the 2nd screenshot

Years
    Your screenshots look really good, but you should go through out the map and look for errors before making screenshots. In almost every one of your new screenshots (excluding the one with water), there is an error. In the first screenshot, look at the tile above the guy's head to the right. There is a rogue piece of path there. People have already pointed out the error in the second screenshot, so I will not bother.

Anyway, GreenForest looks really good. Some fine tuning, and it could be even better.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    Your screenshots look really good, but you should go through out the map and look for errors before making screenshots. In almost every one of your new screenshots (excluding the one with water), there is an error. In the first screenshot, look at the tile above the guy's head to the right. There is a rogue piece of path there. People have already pointed out the error in the second screenshot, so I will not bother.

Anyway, GreenForest looks really good. Some fine tuning, and it could be even better.

Yeah i argree i need to find some space for extra bit like , roof topps and tree backgrounds like that.

Other yer ill fix them thanks.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
    Years
    this hack is soooo great!!!! by the way were the starters mentioned already if they haven't who are they

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    This hack is going good, though I think in the first screen you should darken the berry trees, anyways. Best of luck.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Any news on the hack? I saw the screenshots, but I'd like to hear some actual news...
    How it's going, estimated release dates, etc.

By the way, keep it up, Johny.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ok well, Iam hoping for big things Johnly,
    Cant wait for updates, andways good luck on this!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    amazingly done!

I love the new town with the awesome tiles. I mean.., i like 'Pinewood'.., heheh...

best of luck! ;)

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Now i realy wouldnt want to pressure you into stuffing up the game... but a beta would feel like world peace right about now...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yup done with the surprise?(I cant wait)
    Oh I hope you release a beta real soon,
    till then good luck mate ;)

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    This hack sounds okay to me; but it lacks uniqueness a bit; sorry for been a bit harsh, you could make new tiles; and new maps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back